The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I wasn't allowed to play video games after a while as a kid. Sore loser, bad temper. A lot of broken controllers.

I wasn't allowed to play video games after a while as a kid. Sore loser, bad temper. A lot of broken controllers.
haha that's still the case for me, I got droor that serves as a graveyard for the countless 360 controllers I've destroyed
mad.gif

Not topping the group is totally on Wenger. The team selection had 0 goals in it and we all knew dortmund would win against a sh*t Marseille side.

We played negative for 90 mins...**** off with that **** Arsene

Ozil played another full 90 (+ he had to track back a ton once Arteta got sent off), Giroud played a full 90 again and Ramsey didn't get a full rest

I'm excited to see who out of Athletico, Barca, Madrid, PSG, or Munich we get.

:smh:

Neymar
1st
NaughtyTemptingIvorybackedwoodswallow.gif

2nd
BAR4-0CEL.gif

3rd
LightheartedSmartAnemonecrab.gif

^ I'm gonna try out that move :pimp:

Malaga was robbed last year.
Agreed

Dortmund with some last minute magic :smh:

Looks like FC Basel got robbed as well.

Not topping the group is totally on Wenger. The team selection had 0 goals in it and we all knew dortmund would win against a sh*t Marseille side.

We played negative for 90 mins...**** off with that **** Arsene

Ozil played another full 90 (+ he had to track back a ton once Arteta got sent off), Giroud played a full 90 again and Ramsey didn't get a full rest

I'm excited to see who out of Athletico, Barca, Madrid, PSG, or Munich we get.

:smh:
Giroud was a workhorse out there, he would often be all they way back with DMs :x

I would have given Ozil a rest and played Rosicky in the 10 instead, Walcott out right.

Last edited:
Just the 98765478th thing he has been wrong about.

A Chelsea "fan" and a Man City "fan".

How cute.

Neymar had a good game against a tired and defeated Celtic side, so I guess he's a La Liga All-Star, right? :lol:

Just to remind you, you said Arsenal would not advance from the group.

Last edited:
Something for Man U fans & Gooners... UK network ITV broadcast this doc/interview with ex Red Devil Roy Keane & Gunner Patrick Vieira a couple of days ago. I put it in spoiler mode because there are 5 parts.

There are few players I dislike but Keane is one of them. :lol: He looks like he wants to reach across & choke or hit Vieira at times...

Last edited:
Porto man, once again we outplayed Atletico, 70 percent of possession, tons of shots but no damn goals. We couldn't score throughout this whole champions league campaign. Embarrassing. Zenit lost 4-1 against Vienna today too. We didn't deserve this but oh well, Zenit goes thru.

Dortmund again getting lucky :smh:

Arsenal possible round of 16 draws because they finished runner up in the group of death:
Bayern, Real Madrid, Barca, Atletico Madrid, or PSG :lol: :x

Finally a matchup with which to measure really how good arsenal are/are not this season.

IMO the group of death was all good teams, but teams of equal skill level (sort of upper-middle class I guess you could say). Substitute Bayern or Real Madrid in for any of the three teams in the group, and you would easily be able to write off either Napoli, Arsenal or Dortmund.

Scary to think your best case scenario involves facing Zlatan... :x

But Arsenal matches up well elsewhere and Wenger owns France, so I'd take them to win that one.

I think Arsenal has a better shot against Barca than Atletico. Gunners can really disrupt Barca.

A Chelsea "fan" and a Man City "fan".

How cute.

Neymar had a good game against a tired and defeated Celtic side, so I guess he's a La Liga All-Star, right? :lol:

Just to remind you, you said Arsenal would not advance from the group.

Ahh, the "fan" argument again. Stale as usual.

My-T.

Dortmund winning the group helps Chelsea. We now miss Dortmund and can't draw City or Aresenal, the two strongest runner ups.

Back
Top Bottom