The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Ronaldo broke the scoring record in the champions league yesterday, he could have had another one but decided to get cheeky on the penalty shot lol.

I've never seen him take such a nonchalant penalty before, usually he'll just drain them. :smh:

Holy ****. The Juventus and Gala game is on right now. After they cancelled yesterday they are currently playing. Weird time.

0-0 halftime.

Still snowing there... Drogba still has a little something left in the tank.... Great shot by Sneidjer... Juve crashes out...

Last edited:
So if/when Milan ***** around and loses to Ajax, Italy gets no teams thru to the KO stage.

Coefficient gonna look like that of Ukraine or Greece in a couple years... :lol:

Man the Juve match was the only game I cared about from yesterday's fixtures to root for Gala to pull the epic upset.

They did it in clutch fashion and I ain't eem know it was happening

So if/when Milan ***** around and loses to Ajax, Italy gets no teams thru to the KO stage.

Coefficient gonna look like that of Ukraine or Greece in a couple years... :lol:

Almost wanna say it's karma for all that racist ish going on with the ultra fans over there. I think the national team won't fare well in the WC too.

Can't believe Juve lost like that.

Conte seems to do extremely well domestically but not so much in CL play. Gala is no rollover/easy team to beat but Juve should've been able to win.

Haha yea that's a good point, I missed it as well.

The epic game no one will ever remember.

I was not rooting for Gala tho, Juve is a better team, they have the better chance to succeed in the tourney but now they can't. Turin must be livid right now.

Dortmund/Marseille should be interesting. Dortmund has not won in France since the 90s.

Today was a good day to wear our 3rd kit :smh:

Why the hell are we wearing our home on their ground :stoneface:

Alex Morgan got engaged :frown:

I'm gonna propose to Sydney soon.

Finally the Arsenal match is on FS1 so I get to DVR it
chill Sydney is mine :wow:

Roma's Nike kits for 14/15. Like both, really like the away...

View media item 689853
kits are clean :pimp:

My man, Blue Lion. Consequence of the death group. In a hypothetical world, start of the draw, I'd much rather see Napoli and Dortmund advance than Arsenal.

Gunners are surprising me in the league and in CL. Never seen Ramsey play this good. And never missed Mes more.

Early goal reminded me to bring up this point. But is Pique creeping back into world-class CB form? His defending is improving from the gallows.

Back
Top Bottom