The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Glad it's one the inside... :rolleyes

Looks like Honda's move from CSKA to AC Milan is definitely occurring next month.

Confirmed now that Bayern will be in the US next summer for the first time in 10 years. MLS ASG opponent in Portland on 8/6/14. 1-2 additional games expected.

Chiva you watching the Leon vs America game tonight? I got Leon.

I might watch like 15 minutes of it on my phone during my break. Can't watch footy in the evenings anymore, started a new job from 1-930pm. Can't complain tho, I'm getting more than double from my previous (job) lol

VAMOS PANZAS VERDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to the Munich/city game on Tuesday night. Ended up stuck on a subway with a train full of city supporters, which was horrible lol.. Is it me or are all of their songs about united? Anyways... This was my first time at Allianz .. But what a stadium. You guys all saw the game so I won't bore you with my thoughts. Seats weren't as good as the Leverkusen game but I actually loved where I sat and had a great view for the entire game (for 30 euro too) crappy pics from iPhone sorry
View media item 691703View media item 691705View media item 691706View media item 691708

eiddy is the footy thread's highlight man & beans is our man on the scene... Nice. I'd rep but I'm at the limit at the moment, will hit you up later...

Honda is okay, not really a player I would want Wenger to sign.

You think anyone will come in this transfer window? Midfield seems fine to me, defense could use something. Only thing I would hope for is someone to rotate in with Giroud

I love this year's Rossoneri shirt. The Honda name set looks good. I was curious to see what he does at a bigger club but I wish he ended up at Everton. I think he will elevate this level of play with better players around him.

You think anyone will come in this transfer window? Midfield seems fine to me, defense could use something. Only thing I would hope for is someone to rotate in with Giroud

I can see Wenger throwing a gigantic offer for Suarez, since he's not cup-tied.

I don't think any midfielders will come in, possibly a defender.

I do think however, another striker will come in, we need more cover than Bendtner and Sanogo.

It's good that we find out who we play on Monday, so we can buy accordingly in January.

Last edited:
Glad it's one the inside... :rolleyes

Looks like Honda's move from CSKA to AC Milan is definitely occurring next month.

Honda is stupid. Ac is a sinking ship.
AC Milan is currently rebuilding. Honda is one of the pieces they need in order to move foward. Besides Serie A>Russian PL

What on earth happened to Laudrup's Swansea side? They look horrible this year...
Either Laudrup needs to change his tactics or Swansea needs to bring in someone to give them a spark. Its not looking too good for them at all.

Apertura final, anyone?
I'm currently watching at my friend's place

Back
Top Bottom