The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Dat technique :smokin

66f13a89f3ff8fc61a15d548cfe36ffa_large

With Carrick out and no real solid MF.. Im hoping that Moyes will put Rooney in the middle of the park. I know he doesn't like playing out of position but he is needed there.. he is the best option IMO because not only can he hold possession, he also has great vision and can do the defensive work. Wouldn't be a permanent move, but would deff help us get out of this group . Id partner him with jones (who should be back) This is of course if both Kagawa and RVP are healthy and able to feature .. What a horrible time to have all of these injuries.. Any word on if rafa or vidic will be back for tomorrows game? I saw jones was back training.. if he is fit, he can partner with Rooney in the MF

@ESPNFC

Joe Hart will be leaving @MCFC on loan in January, City boss Manuel Pellegrini has confirmed.

nerd.gif

EDIT

A few mins later...

@ESPNFC

Joe Hart will not be leaving @MCFC on loan in January, City boss Manuel Pellegrini has confirmed.

mean.gif

Last edited:
@ESPNFC

Joe Hart will be leaving @MCFC on loan in January, City boss Manuel Pellegrini has confirmed.

:nerd:  

EDIT

A few mins later...

@ESPNFC

Joe Hart will not be leaving @MCFC on loan in January, City boss Manuel Pellegrini has confirmed.

:smh:

Damn someone in ESPN trolling

Beckham (and his partners) now considering putting an MLS stadium on Dodge Island at the Port of Miami. That would have to be one of the most unique backdrops anywhere...but also ridiculously expensive. We'll see.

Last edited:
Chelsea can seal this group today with a win over Basel. I haven't forgotten what they did to us earlier this season though....

Beckham (and his partners) now considering putting an MLS stadium on Dodge Island at the Port of Miami. That would have to be one of the most unique backdrops anywhere...but also ridiculously expensive. We'll see.

Is another sports franchise really going to work in Miami though? No one is really going to Marlin or Dolphin games & the Heat only seem to be getting crowds because of the big 3 & winning... If the Heat were a marginal team with only Wade & Bosh, I'm not sure they would have the crowds they get now...

God damn Atletico, you could have won in Zenit!!

Whatever, a tie is good for Porto. We just have to win these last two games and we'll go thru. Today should be an easy win, next game vs Atletico, now thats going to be tough. But they should be resting there starters like they did today. Still believe.

Forgot there was games on today :nerd:

Gonna check for Arsenal and the Dortmund games..

Back
Top Bottom