The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

2 goals for WIlshere, couldnt say I saw that coming

Sagna has got to be one of the best RB there is, right :nerd: ? his runs, passing, and crossing are all top notch imo..

indifferent.gif
 @ Chelsea

Not a single shot on goal 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Sagna has got to be one of the best RB there is, right :nerd: ? his runs, passing, and crossing are all top notch imo..

Just a few pages ago, people were saying he wasn't even up to scratch.

Just a few pages ago, people were saying he wasn't even up to scratch.

No it wasn't "people" it was me. I don't like the way he plays at times. I'll admit when he's on he's on but he has long stretches where he's not only ghost but he does the stupidest things like losing track of players letting them run right by, takes the bad angle, or sometimes appears just plain lazy.

Specifically earlier this season & last season. I watched Sagna watch people run right by him at the middle of the field on a counter & score. He was jogging like he was in Hyde Park on a Saturday morning just before tea. :smh:

Edit - Whelp, Tata's unbeaten streak comes to a halting end. If it were to happen, kinda poetic that it's at the hands of Ajax & de Boer. Sad about the fan that got hurt. Hope the person is ok. Fans falling from upper concourses has been happening a lot states side at NFL games as of late...

Last edited:
Through the group...but awful, awful performance by Chelsea.

Only Chelsea games that I've missed live this year are the Basel games...my bad. :lol:

Somebody needs to buy this dude Salah. From all the times I've watched him in CL/EL and for Egypt, he would have no issue playing in a top 4 league,

Last edited:
Hate working retail, missed all the games today :smh:

Beckham (and his partners) now considering putting an MLS stadium on Dodge Island at the Port of Miami. That would have to be one of the most unique backdrops anywhere...but also ridiculously expensive. We'll see.

Is another sports franchise really going to work in Miami though? No one is really going to Marlin or Dolphin games & the Heat only seem to be getting crowds because of the big 3 & winning... If the Heat were a marginal team with only Wade & Bosh, I'm not sure they would have the crowds they get now...
That location will not work at all :lol:
And yes, those crowds in the Triple A are only there cause of the big 3. There are no real Heat fans down here.

Insigne v BVB

Lorenzinho :pimp:

Through the group...but awful, awful performance by Chelsea.

Only Chelsea games that I've missed live this year are the Basel games...my bad. :lol:

Somebody needs to buy this dude Salah. From all the times I've watched him in CL/EL and for Egypt, he would have no issue playing in a top 4 league,

@BBC_Arsenal: #Arsenal footballer Nicklas Bendtner arrested and cautioned: Premier League footballer Nicklas Bendtner apolog... http://t.co/9a2XZbkDeI

This dude has go :smh:

No one is willing to take him on loan, or buy him out.

He had a chance to move over the summer, he had a few options but it came down to wages. So he turned them down. I think Malaga made an offer for him.

Last edited:
United Fans - Who had the larger role while there, Phelan, Meulensteen, or both equally?

Edit - Reports are saying Barca had scouts at Porto's CL match yesterday looking at striker Jackson Martinez & center back Nicolas Otamendi... It's said AS Monaco & Chelsea were there also to look at Otamendi.

Coupe - Is it just me or do you think Eliaquim Mangala is the better CB or is Otamendi more polished & Mangala having a higher ceiling?

Last edited:
United Fans - Who had the larger role while there, Phelan, Meulensteen, or both equally?

Meulensteen for sure, Phelan was just a Yes man to Sir Alex, probably the worst assistant Manager in Sir Alex's reign,

Renee was very knowledgable when it came to tactics, And was one of the main reasons for Cristiano's big development

There were a couple of reports the other day about stadiums in Brazil being behind schedule. Not really a surprise, don't think it got posted in here.

This morning, though, major section of the roof at stadium built to host opener in Sao Paulo collapsed, at least 3 workers dead.

Back
Top Bottom