The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

No offense but you aren't Argentinian, right?

Non taken. I am.
Half Argentino and half Guatemalteco
GauchoChapin

I was born in the US of A though

Some people on NT think Im Mexican but thats because i was born in LA and know the culture. your exposed to Mexican culture everyday. Oh and I was born in Glendale so I can be Arminian too LOL
LA natives will understand.

Last edited:
Torres hasn't scored in 2 months...yet gets the start. This guy is Teflon. He can do no wrong.

Ba has more goals in 20 less appearances and Eto'o has been great at home. Yet Torres starts....I have no idea how our worst striker gets to start the biggest game of the season.

I'm assumimg Eto'o not fit for 90. But, yeah, still no reason for Torres to start over Ba.

Now, who wants to accuse Mou of killing football by starting 6 defenders?

The title makes it almost sound like they planned to have banana thrown at them during the match :lol:

Smart thinking on their part tho if they knew some sort if racism was coming their way

Word same thing I thought lol. Title made it seem they had someone throw it on purpose lol

Wheres thiago?

Last edited:
Damn, Ba can't get any love when it comes to starting.

Guessing he'll just let loose with Oscar, Schurrle and Ba within the latter half of the match (shrugs).

Torres better score, if he doesn't I will write a very powerfully worded letter to Mourinho explaining why I'm better fit to be the striker

Torres getting ready to start his run of scoring a brace today and carry that onto the WC :pimp:

#Istillbelieveinyouelnino :smile:

Torres getting ready to start his run of scoring a brace today and carry that onto the WC :pimp:

#Istillbelieveinyouelnino :smile:

he gonna be in brazil sunbathing cuz he damn sure won't be playing

Torres getting ready to start his run of scoring a brace today and carry that onto the WC
pimp.gif

#Istillbelieveinyouelnino
smile.gif
he gonna be in brazil sunbathing cuz he damn sure won't be playing
Somehow he'll still manage to win the Golden Boot

Back
Top Bottom