The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

:smh:

9600000871_85af98d3ba_o.gif
Worst part is, he actually had a good opportunity in front of him and still opted to flop. :smh:

Not to defend Cole, but that's the worst possible angle of that incident. The other replays showed clear contact, defender def clipped Cole's thigh but that angle makes it look like there was no contact at all.:smh:

^ Ibis, I swear you were a propaganda writer for either Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, or Castro in another life. A good one too. Your level of "standom" for Chelsea is beyond parallel. :lol:

If I had Abramovich's contact info, I'd recommend you for a job in his Chelsea public affairs office. :lol:

Last edited:
^ Ibis, I swear you were a propaganda writer for either Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, or Castro in another life. A good one too. Your level of "standom" for Chelsea is beyond parallel. :lol:

If I had Abramovich's contact info, I'd recommend you for a job in his Chelsea public affairs office. :lol:
:rofl:

Reading that papisse article, I thought gaff mean manager/boss or is that gaffer? And what kind of numerical value is gaggle?! :lol:

Thank You Deco for being the leader of 2003 Champions league winners FC Porto. Great Career, I'm sure the Barcelona fans can appreciate as well. True winner.

definitely appreciated for his service on the portugal national team even though prominent members of the squad disapproved it.

I mentioned something yesterday about Deco's retirement. It's a shame he couldn't retire on his own terms as he wasn't able to recover fully from muscle injuries. I always appreciate midfielders & Deco was def one of the best of his time & earned lots of silverware/achievements. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him play...

Last edited:
Ibis, man how can ou even tr to defend that flop. I'm a Chelsea supporter through n through n clearl know that was a bad flop from Cole

SMH @ that play from Cole. He tried to argue a penalty for the slide he took. Made the Barca flops/acting jobs look like hardcore legit hits....
eyes.gif
mean.gif
He should be ashamed for taking a dive like that.
Has FIFA ever taken any steps to discourage diving/flopping??? I know this **** has gone on for decades but still..... the fact that its leaked into basketball sucks 
laugh.gif

Deco was appreciated when he played for Chelsea :pimp:

Ashley Cole's dive wasn't that bad. He should've stayed up but I think he had a case

Portland Timbers' Pa Modou Kah says Clint Dempsey's game isn't all that

View media item 556018
Seattle forward Clint Dempsey received much of the hype during the Portland Timbers' 1-0 loss at Seattle Sunday, but Portland center back Pa Modou Kah wasn't impressed with Dempsey's game.

"He's the best player in MLS?" Kah said. "If he's the best … I've seen much, much better in Europe."

Dempsey finished the game with four shots and had a couple of scoring opportunities, but wasn't able to score in his home debut. The 33-year-old Kah, who played in Europe (primarily in Norway and Sweden) for more than decade, was involved in a few skirmishes during the game. It was Kah's yellow card after a foul on Eddie Johnson that led to Mauro Rosales' free kick and Johnson's game-winning goal in the 60th minute.

Kah, who seems to enjoy his fledgling role as team's enforcer, instigator and agitator fired off another jab about the Sounders' star striker departure from Tottenham of the English Premier League.

"If he was so good, he would still be with Tottenham," Kah said.

Kah will not play in the Timbers game at Real Salt Lake Friday. He will serve a one-game suspension for yellow card accumulation.

-- Geoffrey C. Arnold

http://www.oregonlive.com/timbers/index.ssf/2013/08/portlands_kah_says_clint_demps.html

Kah was DIRTY as all hell in that game with Seattle on Sunday 
laugh.gif

Monday Night Football....

Preview of United vs Chelsea...

Some analysis of United and Chelsea...Cardiff v Citeh

Landon Donovan will be staying in LA.

As a Galaxy fan, it's nice. But I really wanted to see him do his thing in Europe somewhere.

He was probably offered a Dempsey-like contract

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Monaco has unlocked Kondogbia's release clause...

According to google translation from Sevilla's website...

"The player reported that shortly deposit the amount of the termination clause of 20 million, the LFP and fails to report to training today
French midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia is history for Sevilla FC. The French international has officially communicated this Tuesday Nervion club will terminate his contract with the entity unilaterally invoking the termination clause. The 20 million collected in the same will be deposited shortly in the Football League, announced the footballer, now this afternoon has not been submitted to the training, so it has not been fired in situ peers ."

http://www.sevillafc.es/nuevaweb/actualidad/noticias/30112

The club is rumoured to be Monaco...

Back
Top Bottom