The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Liverpool is up 7 with 4 remaining games . City has 6 remaining games. If they were to win all of them and pool loses a game, Pool would still win the prem league table by a point or so. They still need to try and win every game cause chelsea is right behind em.

that doesn't add up.. city has 70.. if they win all 6 they have 88.. liverpool lose to chelsea they finish with 86.. now I'm horrible at math so maybe I'm not seeing something

Last edited:
that doesn't add up.. city has 70.. if they win all 6 they have 88.. liverpool lose to chelsea they finish with 86.. now I'm horrible at math so maybe I'm not seeing something
You're right. I factored in the W to Chelsea that they will get .

We have a btter chance of winning the CL than we do winning out in the EPL.

Up a man and still cant break through against a weaker side because we are only good playing counter football. Games like this are when you need a player like Mata

@TSBible Maxi Lopez refused to shake Mauro Icardi's hand after the 21 year old stole his wife.
BlHVTNuCEAAazKh.jpg

@_Mowlid Strootman, Van Gaal and Persie at PSV vs Feyenoord
BlHJsu9CEAA6s6D.jpg

Lyon 2014/2015 kit
BlHDU4GIUAAcXoY.jpg:large

Bless you, Demba.

Please push for a second rather than shutting it down, but I doubt that happens.

@TSBible Maxi Lopez refused to shake Mauro Icardi's hand after the 21 year old stole his wife.
BlHVTNuCEAAazKh.jpg

Never understood the need to do this. Specially when you're that young. Dude is straight ***** whipped. Scores a goal and celebrates with crap that reads: Wanda I LOVE U, ADORE you, NEED you, etc.

FOHHHH

Last edited:

could be good for Chelsea short term, and horrible long term if this is serious and we have to find another striker option. :smh:

Last edited:
:frown: Costa

That looks ridiculously painful.

It's like he just can't catch a break (no pun intended) right now...

BlHVTNuCEAAazKh.jpg

Never understood the need to do this. Specially when you're that young. Dude is straight ***** whipped. Scores a goal and celebrates with crap that reads: Wanda I LOVE U, ADORE you, NEED you, etc.

FOHHHH

Backstory? Lol im assuming maxi wife left him for icardi?

Costa smh. Praying its not a bad injury. We need all these injured stars for the WC!

Back
Top Bottom