The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

lmao why is gerrard crying though... what a joke

Come on homie...

His dream has been to win a EPL title since he was a boy, and now this is first opportunity to put his hands on the trophy.

The man is living his dreams, I don't even blame him for crying.

Come on homie...

His dream has been to win a EPL title since he was a boy, and now this is first opportunity to put his hands on the trophy.

and had he won i wouldn't blame him.. but they still have a month to play. Say what you want but city has the easier schedule.. still a lot to play for

Last edited:
Come on homie...

and had he won i wouldn't blame him.. but they still have a month to play.

Against Norwich, Palace, Newcastle and Chelsea.

We all know how Suarez loves to play against Norwich. Pardew's boys are a joke this season, Pulis & Co haven't exactly done much to make us think they'll perform over Liverpool and Chelsea are their only real stumbling block.

Come on, even you can see that Liverpool are feeling like they have 1 hand on the trophy.

Let Gerrard cook.

If it was Henderson I'd understand, but it's Stevie G, he deserves to celebrate every victory this season like it's a CL final...

Last edited:

We all know how Suarez loves to play against Norwich. Pardew's boys are a joke this season, Pulis & Co haven't exactly done much to make us think they'll perform over Liverpool and Chelsea are their only real stumbling block.

Come on, even you can see that Liverpool are feeling like they have 1 hand on the trophy.

Let Gerrard cook.

If it was Henderson I'd understand, but it's Stevie G, he deserves to celebrate every victory this season like it's a CL final...

he plays for liverpool he doesn't deserve a thing...

Let Gerrard cook.

he plays for liverpool he doesn't deserve a thing...

I now formally make you the custodian of this gif

tumblr_m6mcf1hrTz1r41vef.gif

I no longer harbor enough anger to be the custodian of it, as your bitterness has clearly surpassed mine for David Moyes.

Use your anger wisely comrade.

I now formally make you the custodian of this gif

tumblr_m6mcf1hrTz1r41vef.gif

I no longer harbor enough anger to be the custodian of it, as your bitterness has clearly surpassed mine for David Moyes.

Use your anger wisely comrade.

thing is I'm not even mad.. i was seriously just wondering why he was crying like he already won.. like i said earlier i wish both teams could have loss. Far from jealous too, since my club has actually won the league :smokin

if liverpool don't win.. I'm gonna have a field day with pics/gifs of gerrard crying. :pimp:

i see the same things said after every liverpool game talking about skrtels defending and suarez's diving and penalties its a bit ridiculous, i can be ignorant and say you know its coming so how do you let it happen but its just not possible to stop it

that scenario only works is city drop more points no?
Liverpool is up 7 with 4 remaining games . City has 6 remaining games. If they were to win all of them and pool loses a game, Pool would still win the prem league table by a point or so. They still need to try and win every game cause chelsea is right behind em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom