The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I just hope it's not Real vs Bayern next round.

Hope its Real vs Chelsea, Mou back.

Then Atletico and Bayern.

When is the draw?

i could've sworn he retired from international duty like a month or two after the wc2010 about the same time deco and simao did.

He did, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind coming back if Bento asked. I doubt it tho. But he's been a rock for Atletico.

As a united fan, im not upset , other than wanting to win, the team had a chance to win... the united goal open up bayerns eyes and they feasted after.... Rooney shoulda scored that goal ,,,, smh... champions league in 2 years,,, smh

First time since 2007 Barca won't be in the CL semi finals.

Also the last 4 teams to kick Barca our of the CL have gone on to win the CL.

What a poor result today. I saw a Barca team mired in complacency today. No fight whatsoever. Sad sight to see.

What a performance by Atletico Madrid today especially considering they didn't have Costa & Turan.

I'm down for any draw because all of the teams will put on a great/intriguing match up.

I can see atleti winning it all man. The year they are having...just seems to have that story book ending.

Pls god i hope they dont tho lol

Bkzg4yGIMAAFeeb.jpg

Bko3h3sCIAAuIEa.jpg

Last edited:
Want either Madrid teams to win.

Not Bayern because I think they're scumbags who take BVBs players.

Not Chelsea because Mou's ego would be way too boosted lol.

Mou is hilarious. Love him or hate him, he's a huge source of entertainment :lol: What new nickname will he pick if he wins the CL?

I'm cool with anyone winning except RM... Let La Decima be denied...
challenge accepted :evil:

Seriously I absolutely hated the way we played yesterday. Idc about the Ronnie wasn't playing excuse. At this level we can't have off games and play like that. If Dortmund had all their players healthy we would have gotten washed. If they are gonna play that way we won't win la decima and we don't deserve to win it.

I loved the way Simeone has changed the culture at atletico, the relationship he has with his players. He believes in them and they believe in him and that shows during games. They play like they have nothing to lose, like every game is a final. They play con garra y huevos. We'll never have a coach like him at Real because the suits are all about tradition, protocol and all that bs. The closest thing we had was Jose and they weren't really in his corner.
Like I always said you can pass a million times have 80+ possession, if you don't score goals it doesn't mean ****. I think we can put to rest the best club in the world discussion. It hasn't been a conversation since last years semis. Dead that and recognize.

Bayern gonna Bayern. United almost had me believing when Evra scored and before I could even wrap my head around that, Bayern scored :rofl:
United made this interesting. I think most of us had them not even putting up a fight. Moyes couldn't do much. Bring him back next season :D
That avy bet would have been better if it was cr7 posing in underwear or something

Last edited:
Want either Madrid teams to win.

Not Bayern because I think they're scumbags who take BVBs players.

Not Chelsea because Mou's ego would be way too boosted lol.
Once he wins with Chelsea, and wins a couple epls he'll be ready the national team right? Shouldn't you want that or would you rather not have him?

Let's be honest, Chelsea or Athletico are winning this competition. The two teams with the toughest mentality (except Torres :lol: ) and biggest balls.

Back
Top Bottom