The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Does Messi still care? Was he double teamed all game? I don't know much about soccer but I don't think I saw him sprint once all game.

Real Madrid will win the whole thing, assuming ronaldo plays

edit: And they say Messi is better than Ronaldo... PLEASE... Ronaldo IS 1A and messi is 1B.

Last edited:
Scumbag Bayern let them dudes have hope for one minute. One minute! :lol:

:pimp: @ Atletico. Should have had 2 or 3, but grinded that thing out. I like it.

PASS MAP: Toni Kroos completed 71 passes tonight, more than any player. He also won 75% (3/4) tackles. Top player. pic.twitter.com/we5nv3PDxz

View media item 908008
PASS MAP: Xavi completed 98/98 (100%) of his passes for Barcelona tonight. Fantastic display, unlucky to go out. pic.twitter.com/B41FJWTqhi

View media item 908009

PASS MAP: Xavi completed 98/98 (100%) of his passes for Barcelona tonight. Fantastic display, unlucky to go out. pic.twitter.com/B41FJWTqhi

View media item 908009

Throw these statistics in the garbage Eiddy. Barca and Xavi may have had twice or three times more passes completed but the game wasn't close. It wasn't luck, Atletico beat the hell out of Barça and had many more chances on goal.

Atletico was unlucky they didn't score more - penalty deserved and bunch of post misses. One of those occasions where numbers lie.

Last edited:

View media item 908009

Throw these statistics in the garbage Eiddy. Barca and Xavi may have had twice or three times more passes completed but the game wasn't close. It wasn't luck, Atletico beat the hell out of Barça and had many more chances on goal.

Atletico was unlucky they didn't score more - penalty deserved and bunch of post misses. One of those occasions where numbers lie.

I think when they're saying unlucky to go out, they're speaking of individual players.

100% pass rate, and you still go out, it's got to suck.

This just in: ANOTHER BROKEN RECORD

ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff 44s
Bayern Munich have beaten United by more than a one goal margin for the first time in Champions League history.

Last edited:
Damn barca. Really thought they would pull of messi magic

Idunno man, imo maybe messi is just looking forward to the WC more than club right now? I mean maybe he's saving energy and staying healthy? Because lets be real, thats what everyone cares about specially him as he takes such criticsm for his WC failure in 2010

Last edited:
I don't think Messi touched the ball today.

One thing is for certain, Barca can make any transfers to get better but Tata doesn't look like he's coming back now. That'll be the only transfer they make lol.

Last edited:
ArsenalTossAside01 110 points 2 hours ago

Oh!!! Who Lives in the Box and Cant Make a Shot... Jozy Altidore! He Jogs Down the Side and Hits his shots Wide... Jozy Altidore! Looks Tall and Athletic but his Strikings Pathetic... Jozy Altidore Jozy ALtidore! Joooooozyyyy Altidore!

:lol: this was a good one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom