The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Arsenal just announced that Wilshere broke a bone in his foot playing for England. Out 6 weeks.

That dreaded metatarsal... he continued to play for a good 30mins too, if I remember correctly! 

Elijah Price be thy name... :rolleyes

What you see now is the best you'll ever see of him play sad to say...

Last edited:
Problem with those Magista is the sockliner. My socks are usually filled with dirt when I'm done playing. I'm not wearing a boot that basically has a built in sock that is going to hold a bunch of dirt/mud.

I use Vapour, used them for over 10 years but thinking of changing to Hypervenom, Heard good about them and they will offer more protection

The Magistas and the new leather adidas both garbage, Easy pass for me

I use Vapour, used them for over 10 years but thinking of changing to Hypervenom, Heard good about them and they will offer more protection

View media item 797912
:smokin

HV's on sale at nike clearance for 180 bestingame gets 20% off ends today. Got my AGs for the low low paid 140. Was a vapor wearer through and through since i have narrow feet...but was too intrigued by the HV and once my leagues said all games will be played on artificial grass...it was a go

Damn Frank de Boer, don't do it... Don't leave Ajax for a Prem team (unless it's one of the big teams, say United)... :smh:

International break is over right? or is it next week?

When are games back?

Last edited:
I don't play either, but I imagine they're going to be similar to the Kobe 9 with a layer of synthetic underneath the Flyknit.

Those super high adidas are crazy.

Arsenal just announced that Wilshere broke a bone in his foot playing for England. Out 6 weeks.

:smh: read this earlier and it made me feel sick
@FFArsenal Arsenal demand £600'000 compensation from The FA for Jack Wilshere's injury

Ramsey & Källström are back

Damn Frank de Boer, don't do it... Don't leave Ajax for a Prem team (unless it's one of the big teams, say United)... :smh:

:smh:
I would hate to see him or van Gaal go to Spurs or something :x

International break is over right? or is it next week?

When are games back?

This weekend
Arsenal vs. Everton this weekend but at 7:45am

I think Frank going to the Spurs would be a horrible move... He has a great thing going at Ajax. If he leaves it should only be for the likes of United, City, Arsenal, or Chelsea should any of those jobs ever become available. Maybe Everton if Martinez gets a bigger job.

My favorite Puyol moment
pimp.gif

Terry-Puyol-gif.gif
Whats going on here
nerd.gif

mean.gif
roll.gif

Actually don't know/recognize that person watching Oscar, looks like first thing that came to mind was Leo Dicaprio
laugh.gif

during a UCL match Puyol hurt his wrist (I think he fell) and told the players around him but obviously Terry said "lemme see!"

Small things I want to say about the internationals:

- I feel safer with Sturridge up front instead of Welbeck and that they shouldn't be on the field at the same time.

-France really doesn't have someone to be in Evra's place? I trust him but would rather have younger legs

-Honda's assist
sick.gif
pimp.gif

-Russia's first goal
mean.gif

-can't really blame Klinnsman's lineup, all euro players right? regardless backline was bad

Wolves fan got a jersey with the logo upside down, so they respond with an upside down letter :lol: .. class act though :pimp:

View media item 844731View media item 844732

Dear Richard,
I'm very sorry to hear you've received a shirt with an upside down badge on it.
Although we've been riding the crest of a wave recently, in terms of results, we pride ourselves on the quality of our shirts and we certainly don't get a badge of honour on this occasion.
That said, the world can sometimes look better upside down - last year's League table being just one example.
Please accept our apologies, along with a ticket (printed the right way up) to our home game versus Shrewsbury on the 15th March. We'll also take you into the dressing room to meet the players before the match, where you can get both shirts signed.
Thanks, as always, for your support.
Best regards
Matt Grayson
Wolves

Last edited:
I think Frank going to the Spurs would be a horrible move... He has a great thing going at Ajax. If he leaves it should only be for the likes of United, City, Arsenal, or Chelsea should any of those jobs ever become available. Maybe Everton if Martinez gets a bigger job.

Eveton will hold onto Martinez. They like what he's doing. I haven't seen a single player seem even remotely disgruntled yet either.

My favorite Puyol moment :pimp:

Whats going on here :nerd:

:smh: :rofl:

Actually don't know/recognize that person watching Oscar, looks like first thing that came to mind was Leo Dicaprio :lol:

It is a disgruntled Leo, since he can't get an Oscar.

That Wolves letter reminds me of this classic moment... :lol:

View media item 844804View media item 844805View media item 844806View media item 844807
View media item 844808

View media item 845245
They won't offer more protection but HV are pretty ******* nice. I thought the Vapor IX was one of the best ever, been in HV the last month and they're even nicer. Very comparable.

Definitely want to try Magistas. From a function and comfort stand point Nike has released nothing but gold the last couple of years between the Tiempo, CTR rip, Mercurial and now the Hypervenom lines. They've been on their ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom