The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

My favorite Puyol moment :pimp:

Terry-Puyol-gif.gif

Whats going on here :nerd:

This is actually one of my favorite Puyol moments... Gettin the slap from the Special One & him turning around like Whut the... :lol:

Damn! Some dude had that as his avy on here for the longest time. I never knew that was mourinho and puyol :rofl:

:smh: :rofl:

Where is this Portugal vs MEXICO game?
Gillette Stadium in Foxborough (Boston), MA.

Man vs. Food contest between you and I.

(no offense) but damn Portugal here again? they just came this past summer vs brazil..i went to that and will prob go to this too though :lol:

Last edited:
As Armas!!!!

Lets go Portugal. Even this game means nothing. :lol:

Youngsters Rafa and Mane are playing, Mane took Nani's number :smokin

(no offense) but damn Portugal here again? they just came this past summer vs brazil..i went to that and will prob go to this too though :lol:

It's all those Portchops running around Providence and Fall River, Mass that bring the national team there all the time.

Been watching this SPain vs Italy game for the past 15 mins. I don't think Italy has gotten the ball past there own half once. :lol:

I don't understand how Quaresma didn't make the team this time. Edinho made the damn team and he's playing right now.

Guess Bento still hates Quaresma.

Oh, I forgot to say how happy I am now that Fonseca was sacked. Well deserved. We've been horrible with him and he hasn't given our most talented player (Quintero) any playing time.

My man Kasper representing Leicester City :D

We need to give him a new contract before teams start sniffing.

He's so good.

Jesus Spain makes Italy look like lost little boys out there. 70+ possession, 20 shots on goal. Italy has 2 shots all game. :lol:

Great goal from Matuidi today. There isn't a MF in Europe that couldn't use him. IMO he'd start anywhere other than Juve, Barca or Bayern.

That boy can play, love his game. He's not physically imposing at all either like most MFs in the game who play like him. Been to Paris twice since this current club seasons started and I've luckily enough to have been able to see 2 games at the PdP. Great project at PSG in a great city.

Such a groupie move to cheer for PSG but the football Utd is playing now is unwatchable so I've forced myself to be a PSG fan for the time being :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom