The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

^ I just don't see how someone looked at Vidic's play this season & say that's a player we need on our squad. :rolleyes

Porto would be the ideal situation for AVB to come back & prove he can coach/manage.

This has become my favorite Puyol story. Says everything about his & Pique who told the story. :lol:

I remember the day he (Puyol) came back from injury. In the middle of the game I said: ‘Puyi, I've missed you so much.' He told me to shut the hell up and concentrate.

Shut up & concentrate indeed. :lol: Here's the official tribute vid from Barca.

Lastly, what a great pic. :smokin

View media item 840918

My favorite Puyol moment :pimp:

Terry-Puyol-gif.gif

June 6th: Portugal vs. Mexico.
June 10th: Portugal vs. Ireland.

Let me know if interested in meeting up.

Also would like to plan a NT mini-summit for CL. I'm available the 18th and 19th. Thinking Legends in NYC.

June 6th: Portugal vs. Mexico.
June 10th: Portugal vs. Ireland.

Let me know if interested in meeting up.

Also would like to plan a NT mini-summit for CL. I'm available the 18th and 19th. Thinking Legends in NYC.

Where is this Portugal vs MEXICO game?

Clean sheet for Akinfeev. Still think Belgium wins Group H. Not sure if Korea can sneak into the second spot in front of Russia. Huge tournament for Kim Bo-Kyung and Son Heung-Min.

:lol: indeed I am following that trial very closely.

Didn't go today cause I have the flu, and I need to get back into better condition asap. Turned down another invite 6 hours ago :smh:
How damning is Kevin Lerena's testimony, in the public's eye?

It's not looking good for Oscar at all. Him basically saying that once Oscar fired that pistol by mistake, Oscar tried to hand the gun off and begged one of the fellas at the table to take responsibility for the gun going off. Apparently Oscar was begging cause he didn't want any negative attention.

Not a good look for his credibility.

Back
Top Bottom