The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I wish Nike would make national teams' long sleeved shirts available to the public. That white Portugal henley in a long sleeve is just my style.

Not feeling the new shade of blue on the USA kits at all

Last edited:
Real and Barca's rivalry made it all the way to Portugal vs Cameroon :lol:

Coentrao clearly got the best of the exchange tho, scoring a goal and pulling off this double nutmeg. :smokin

Last edited:
@1stLadyOfFooty: "Sturridge has scored more Premier League goals in 34 games for Liverpool than Welbeck has in his entire seven-year professional career"

You right I ******* up, I'm clearly tripping. I meant to say "reverse nutmeg" not double. But I guess it wouldn't even be that?

Don't ever come in here with John O'Shea highlights tho :lol:

Last edited:
Don't ever come in here with John O'Shea highlights tho :lol:

yes sir... :lol:

so Utd fans,any chance of Moyes breaking yet another record? to lose to West Brom both home and away this season?

There's always a chance.

Especially since I'm sure we'll see Young, Cleverley on the pitch, Kagawa on the bench, more boot it up field and pray for RVP to get on the end of it, or distribute it wide where Young and Valencia will have a conversion rate of something like 3/28 completed crosses.

There's always a chance.

Especially since I'm sure we'll see Young, Cleverley on the pitch, Kagawa on the bench, more boot it up field and pray for RVP to get on the end of it, or distribute it wide where Young and Valencia will have a conversion rate of something like 3/28 completed crosses.

i'm getting depressed from just reading that... |I

:lol: sadly after that 3rd successive pass on the ground, I forgot to mention Mata booting it up field for RVP which lead to Foster getting involved.

I'm UP, I'm Up!!!

Man United scored a header. What a surprise.

Eiddy what do you think of Moyes letter to the United fans? :lol:

Pogba to Real Madrid this summer, the rumors are getting strong.

I'm UP, I'm Up!!!

Man United scored a header. What a surprise.

Eiddy what do you think of Moyes letter to the United fans? :lol:

Pogba to Real Madrid this summer, the rumors are getting strong.

Moyes nees to SHUT UP. Just start winning games. Start using the right tactics. That's what will gain you respect. Not penning scriptures about how he feels. I read that letter...I remember seeing one line "Over the years you have seen great winning sides here and, in time, I have absolutely no doubt that we will see great winning sides here again." The first thing I thought of was, yeah, United will be winning again, but Moyes will be watching it on the tele while managing a relegation club.

The job is, was and always will be too big for him...

Before I start gettin riled up (already annoyed I missed the first 20m+ grocery shopping with the missus)...let me post some goals...

Ozil

Back
Top Bottom