The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

If u don't wanna nap then you should prob avoid the Chelsea match

:lol:

I got to stay awake, trying to catch this Real game at 10am. See if I can make it. I did enough drugs last night that should be able to help :wow:

Last edited:
Stamford Bridge has to be one of the shortest pitches in the league right?

I think it's close to the middle among the EPL. Man City is the largest, IIRC.

Didn't matter in this first half, most of the game in the middle of the park. Good pressing by Everton. Chelsea struggled. Sort it out, Mou.

For all his skill with the ball, Mirallas can not strike a moving ball

Apparently I'm not the only person on twitter that thinks Leighton Baines looks like a Beatles reject.

I always thought Baines looked like an Oasis member...

Good showing from the Toffees so far. I hope abovelegit's boy Gerry D gets in...

I think it's close to the middle among the EPL. Man City is the largest, IIRC.

Didn't matter in this first half, most of the game in the middle of the park. Good pressing by Everton. Chelsea struggled. Sort it out, Mou.

Is there a pitch chart for the EPL teams? I'm interested now

Torres AND Eto'o? Bold move, Jose. Two non-scoring strikers.

Ozil left out of the 18 for Arsenal. I'm assuming his feelings need a rest.

Torres AND Eto'o? Bold move, Jose. Two non-scoring strikers.

Ozil left out of the 18 for Arsenal. I'm assuming his feelings need a rest.

Ozil NEEDS that rest. He looks finished out there. He needs a few games off, he'll come back refreshed and be a lot more useful.

I genuinely believed that Citeh would take the title this year, but with a misfiring team and Aguero out, Chelsea are really looking good right now.

Fat Frank still got it...

JT still got it...

SaltyAntiqueHamadryas.gif

I genuinely believed that Citeh would take the title this year, but with a misfiring team and Aguero out, Chelsea are really looking good right now.

I still have hope for the gunners

Tough to call cause Walcott out, Giroud misfiring, and Ozil just taking up space.

Those are 3 KEY attacking players who aren't adding anything to the team right now.

Giroud needs to beast on the pitch the same way he was off the pitch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom