The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

We have no legit striker option whatsover and somehow we are top of the table. Amazing.

I'd even Take Giroud at this point.

We have no legit striker option whatsover and somehow we are top of the table. Amazing.

I'd even Take Giroud at this point.

AliveAstonishingHawk.gif

I know it's something that many of you probably haven't been following...

But West Ham are really on a good run, they've only lost 1 in their last 6 ( 4W, 1D, 1L) and they're on their way to winning another.

They've put together a solid little run recently. Impressive run for a team that was just in the championship a couple years ago. The fact that they managed to bounce back after that Championship spell is also incredible really...

[Wilshere playing a holding role today but he spent most of hims time in Sunderlands box]
[Well that is the holding role with Sunderland playing so deep]
:lol:

As for Bergkamp, that's something he is recognized for. His Newcastle goal comes to mind but I think that would have been harder to pull off

Great game from Kos, doesn't seem to be anything serious but no need to risk him.

Citeh finally get through in the 70th. Thought they might be held out as late as Chelsea.

Jovetic left with injury again.

Back
Top Bottom