The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Get him a kit with no name. Hurry, Porto is going to Warrior next season. No more Nike. This years kit is sublime, doesn't get better.

I'm sure Messi understands and speaks some Catalan, he has to if he's been living there half his life. But he doesn't in the media, that's odd to me. Whatever tho, that's besides the point. Point is he isn't going anywhere - for damn sure not the dark, cold, rainy, and English speaking British Isles. Take that to the bank.

Last edited:
Anyone know what channel ARS vs WHU is on tmrw? Google says PLET or something..def dont get that channel :lol:

Get him a kit with no name. Hurry, Porto is going to Warrior next season. No more Nike. This years kit is sublime, doesn't get better.

I'm sure Messi understands and speaks some Catalan, he has to if he's been living there half his life. But he doesn't in the media, that's odd to me. Whatever tho, that's besides the point. Point is he isn't going anywhere - for damn sure not the dark, cold, rainy, and English speaking British Isles. Take that to the bank.

Maybe he speaks in Spanish so that his fans throughout Spain and Latin America can understand his interviews too? that's the only thing I can think of, cause I agree, it is kinda weird.

Merry Christmas footy fans, I hope all goes well today. Anyone get any footy related gifts? My mom got me Bergkamp's back but it is still in transit. I'm gonna use some of the money I got towards an Arsenal away shirt, not sure who's name I want on it yet

Merry Christmas footy fans, I hope all goes well today. Anyone get any footy related gifts? My mom got me Bergkamp's back but it is still in transit. I'm gonna use some of the money I got towards an Arsenal away shirt, not sure who's name I want on it yet

Yup. The family came through...

:nthat:

Merry Christmas ya'll

Last edited:
De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Cleverley, Fletcher, Young, Rooney, Welbeck.

So I guess Kagawa is still suffering from a bout of excessive-consumption... at least he's on the bench. 

Last edited:
You know Shinji went OD on the egg nog... :lol:

Hope you guys had a good Christmas. Ready for the Boxing Day football here.

New week, same ish. 
mean.gif

Running late and missed the start of this ...thought to myself "nothing much will happen in the first 20 mins, probably still be 0-0" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom