The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

^ The Flash Pack?

Anyway...

De Gea Rafael Smalling Evans Evra Valencia Jones Cleverley Januzaj Welbeck Rooney.

The bite wasn't provoked. The handball against Ghana wasn't provoked. Dude is just a nut.

My-T.
Actually, earlier in that match both him and Ivanovic were playing hard and dragging one another etc. Even one of the commentators, said that they were suprised that neither of them have gotten booked. Moments later the bite happened. As for the Ghana handball, I wouldn't label that as being a nut. That's more like cheating to win.

Last edited:
Is it cheating though? Ya it's illegal but The PK was called. They missed the PK and they went down 10 men. I honesty have don't have much of an issue with the handball.

Wow Suarez is outta this world. He's getting quality service from his team too. If City survives at Fulham the upcoming match up will be epic.

Suarez....wow. I never liked the dude because of antics...and I still don't, but dude is a BALLER.

It's amazing to see this dude work. 
smokin.gif

Welbz... 1st home-goal in 14 months!?

Been a pretty mediocre game so far, but they took advantage of an opening.  1-0.

The bite wasn't provoked. The handball against Ghana wasn't provoked. Dude is just a nut.

My-T.
Actually, earlier in that match both him and Ivanovic were playing hard and dragging one another etc. Even one of the commentators, said that they were suprised that neither of them have gotten booked. Moments later the bite happened. As for the Ghana handball, I wouldn't label that as being a nut. That's more like cheating to win.

Lets not forget that wasn't the first time he bite a player.
As for the handball, scumbag move but it was him taking one for the team :smh: I really enjoyed that Uruguayan side

Kagawa needs to leave United b
Dortmund is down 1-2, defender made a mistake at the end of the first half. Hopefully they can bounce back

Last edited:
Contact, but Adnan went to the ground too easily.  Goal-kick. 

But what a follow-up move!!! Great run and goal!  

SAF's pleased. 

won't ever forgive him for 2010, but my lord what a footballer.

i can't wait until Madrid finally swoops him up & he's out of the prem. :lol:
why does everyone want Madrid to buy him? :lol:
I can't stand that team, like somebody in this thread said, they're the Yankees of football. Bunch of rich spoiled brats who think they can do whatever they want. :smh:

^ The Flash Pack?

Anyway...
De Gea Rafael Smalling Evans Evra Valencia Jones Cleverley Januzaj Welbeck Rooney.
naw not the flash pack, most are wearing those green '98 Vapors. To be honest these companies are releasing way too many colorways of their silo's in such a short amount of time :smh:

Sevilla up 1 - nil on the yellow submarines... C'mon Gio!!!
I'm sure if La Liga was easily available just like the Prem is, there would be more discussion about it. Same goes for the Bundesliga and Ligue 1.

Adnan... 
mean.gif

That was cheap... score a fabulous goal, then do that???  Get that ish outta here. 
mean.gif

Dived.  WHU player stuck his leg out, but there wasn't any contact.  He acted like he was tripped and went over.  It was in the middle of the pitch too.  Ref didn't buy one bit of it... booked.  

EDIT ~ Or is it dove? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This what I'll say about Suarez at his current form - He's not just scoring goals, he's scoring mind blowing goals.

It's not like a Ronaldo or Messi hot run of goals. CR7 and Messi score some amazing goals, but half the goals they score are due to there great teammates and system revolving around there talents - for a better lack of words they score many "gimmie goals".

But right now, Suarez is scoring volleys, he's scoring free-kicks, he's curling goals from 25 yards out in no mans land - extremely difficult goals. The way he is scoring these goals is unbelievable. I'm speechless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom