The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

You say a lot of things. You're wrong 99% of the time. Anyhow, the only way Suarez leaves is if they don't make it into champions League.

:lol:

Predictions for scores, PREDICTIONS, my man.

Some of y'all have the iq of a cucumber.

I knew about Ozil coming to the Emirates about a day before all of you knew.

Last edited:
Not surprised you completely missed the point. If Liverpool is irrelevant, yet they have won 5 trophies since your last 1....what does that make Arsenal buddy?

It's Real Madrid or staying put at Liverpool. Depends how Real finish the season and how hot/cold Benzema is.

But I sure as hell won't make any guarantees lol.

I'll guarantee he doesn't go to Arsenal or any other English side tho. But I think that's pretty obvious.

:lol:

Predictions for scores, PREDICTIONS, my man.

Some of y'all have the iq of a cucumber.

I knew about Ozil coming to the Emirates about a day before all of you knew.
Ozil was linked to Arsenal as a transfer target before the start of the summer. You made a guess since all their other transfer targets never worked out and got it right and now you're an expert on all things regarding transfers? You should be the last person commenting on anyones iq :lol:

Last edited:
Gotta love the Anti-Gooner NT sentiment... SMH... Pretty sad that its so tough for folks on here to have intelligent convos without insulting the other's club...

#Gunners...

my anti gunners sentiment comes from a certain arsenal fan who bashes newer footy fans for liking city or barca. Who picks to support a crappy club? Let me support Bristol city said no one

On a side note I'm willing to do a friendly Paypal wager that arsenal will not win the EPL title this term. Any takers let me know. We can agree on a sum that won't hurt anyone's feelings or pockets

Gotta love the Anti-Gooner NT sentiment... SMH... Pretty sad that its so tough for folks on here to have intelligent convos without insulting the other's club...

#Gunners...

Can't be serious. Arsenal fans include some of the most obnoxious and illiterate fans on earth who do nothing but verbally abuse other teams and players. Just look at how many of you call RVP a c___t for leaving a club that had no chance of winning a title and showed no ambition either (until this year). A good number of you call every other team's fans plastic even though 99% of non English Arsenal fans started supporting the team during the Invincibles era. Intelligent convos my @#$. You guys take pride in supporting a trophyless club for all these years to try to hide the fact that you were just as plastic as anyone else :lol:

Last edited:
Can't be serious. Arsenal fans include some of the most obnoxious and illiterate fans on earth who do nothing but verbally abuse other teams and players. Just look at how many of you call RVP a c___t for leaving a club that had no chance of winning a title and showed no ambition either (until this year). A good number of you call every other team's fans plastic even though 99% of non English Arsenal fans started supporting the team during the Invincibles era. Intelligent convos my @#$. You guys take pride in supporting a trophyless club for all these years to try to hide the fact that you were just as plastic as anyone else :lol:

Love how you generalize all of us. Classy. My reference frame is RIGHT HERE on NT. Not the Thousands of other idiot Arsenal fans out there. If you want to stoop to THEIR level, that says ALOT about you as a person (not you in particular but anyone and everyone in this thread).

RVP WAS a **** for leaving, as he had ZERO patience after we were MORE than patient thru his NUMEROUS injuries. And a club that had NO chance to Win titles? As you can see, two players changed that in under a season's time and he could've waited and been part of that quest. Instead, he failed to reciprocate the loyalty shown him and he made his move. That aside, good for him he got his trophy and lost some integrity. Oh well.

FYI, its kind of hard to be plastic when we're in the black and almost all other clubs are in HUGE (some clubs even MASSIVE) debt. At the end of the day the business model contributed to our trophyless run. But the SAME business model WILL get us trophies again my friend, wait and see.

I will admit that ONE NT Gooner isn't the most pleasant to deal with. But don't take it out on all of us.

But it's NT, so i won't hold my breath. Now, back to your regularly scheduled Arsenal bashing.

Last edited:
ESPN Deportes reported Friday that Galaxy striker Jose Villarreal, Union midfielder Michael Farfan and San Jose Earthquakes midfielder Rafael Baca have all passed physical exams with Cruz Azul and have inked contracts with the Mexican club, according to a source close to Cruz Azul officials.

Love how you generalize all of us. Classy. My reference frame is RIGHT HERE on NT. Not the Thousands of other idiot Arsenal fans out there. If you want to stoop to THEIR level, that says ALOT about you as a person (not you in particular but anyone and everyone in this thread).

RVP WAS a **** for leaving, as he had ZERO patience after we were MORE than patient thru his NUMEROUS injuries. And a club that had NO chance to Win titles? As you can see, two players changed that in under a season's time and he could've waited and been part of that quest. Instead, he failed to reciprocate the loyalty shown him and he made his move. That aside, good for him he got his trophy and lost some integrity. Oh well.

FYI, its kind of hard to be plastic when we're in the black and almost all other clubs are in HUGE (some clubs even MASSIVE) debt. At the end of the day the business model contributed to our trophyless run. But the SAME business model WILL get us trophies again my friend, wait and see.

I will admit that ONE NT Gooner isn't the most pleasant to deal with. But don't take it out on all of us.

But it's NT, so i won't hold my breath. Now, back to your regularly scheduled Arsenal bashing.

"Arsenal fans include"=All of you?

Last edited:
I didn't skip it.

But to act like you're not making asinine generalizations because you preface yourself with "Arsenal fans include", is pretty naive.

That's tantamount to saying "No offense, but your mother's a *****" and not expecting the person on the receiving end of that to be upset because you threw in some disclaimer. FOH.

Like I said, keep the sideways hate coming.

One of the main reasons I'm a GOONER is because of all the senseless hate/ignorance spewed our way. Keep it coming. Your true colors show folks.

OH, and way to gloss over all my other points.

Last edited:
ESPN Deportes reported Friday that Galaxy striker Jose Villarreal, Union midfielder Michael Farfan and San Jose Earthquakes midfielder Rafael Baca have all passed physical exams with Cruz Azul and have inked contracts with the Mexican club, according to a source close to Cruz Azul officials.
Damn, I liked Villareal. But the Galaxy are a little heavy up top, so hopefully the move down south will give him an opportunity to shine

Dudes in this thread stay mad, so sad.

I sit back and laugh at people who catch feelings in here.

Don't be mad Suarez is leaving Anfield in under a year.

:smokin

Thank God the EPL starts playing damn near every other day starting tomorrow. Ya'll dudes get antsy when there's no games on to discuss. :lol:

Bb14-m8IEAA1dH7.jpg:large

Arsenal Christmas Party
Gibbs bringing home 2 broads while still in costume
View media item 702044Ox as Kaepernick
View media item 702042
LOL @ Ox dressed as Kapernick
:pimp: @ Gibbs

my anti gunners sentiment comes from a certain arsenal fan who bashes newer footy fans for liking city or barca. Who picks to support a crappy club? Let me support Bristol city said no one

On a side note I'm willing to do a friendly Paypal wager that arsenal will not win the EPL title this term. Any takers let me know. We can agree on a sum that won't hurt anyone's feelings or pockets
last year he came at my neck because I liked Barcelona's kits and I told him Messi is better than everyone on Arsenal :lol:

Hector Herrera with a nice goal earlier for FC Porto. His first goal for the club. :pimp:
just seen the video of the goal :pimp:

Last edited:
Wenger on AVB: "When I said at the start of the season if you sign more than 3 players you take a technical risk, you laughed at me."

Back
Top Bottom