The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Ha, yea pretty much. It'd be Real winning the Liga 9/10 years for the next 10 decades. With Atletico winning the others in those freak occurrences.

Unless, wait for it.....an Arab billionaire comes in and buys a club PSG/City style. Gives Real competition since Barca (hypothetically) left. Wonder what club? Hmmm

Last edited:
Surprised no one mentioned this, UEFA country coefficients 2013/14 based on the last 5 years. No surprise La Liga is #1...

1. Spain - 88.427pts
2. England - 82.320 pts
3. Germany - 79.498 pts
4. Italy - 63.105 pts
5. Portugal - 57.966 pts
6. France - 54.333 pts
7. Russia - 45.832 pts
8. Netherlands - 43.146 pts
9. Ukraine - 40.133 pts
10. Belgium - 36.100 pts

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/

Also the club coefficients.

1. FC Barcelona - 149.685 pts :smokin
2. FC Bayern München - 145.899 pst
3. Real Madrid CF - 144.685 pts
4. Chelsea FC - 132.464 pts
5. Manchester United FC - 124.464 pts
6. 124.464 - 111.464 pts
7. SL Benfica - 110.593 pts
8. Club Atlético de Madrid - 104.685 pts
9. Valencia CF - 100.685 pts
10. AC Milan - 97.621 pts

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/

Maaaaan, De Boer better not go to the Spurs... If he does he's going to find working for Levy to be soul sapping & become lifeless... Stay away Frank, STAY AWAY... :smh: :x

Not sure if it was posted but anyone see the US U-17 team was up 4-1 when Brazil got a second red in the 85th and the Brazilian team just quit and left

So Balo is a free agent, as in his boot sponsor.

So what boots does he use until he sign with someone?

^ Yeah rck3sactown posted the whole game on the previous page. CBF ought to be ashamed of itself. I hope someone gets fired over that...

In other news after 10 years of trying to break the market, GM/Chevy is pulling out of the Euro market. They are only going to sell Vettes there. :lol: @ the Man U sponsorship which is expected to remain unaffected. Chevy has a presence in Asia & Man U has a huge fan base there.

Hey guys, sorry this might be a wrong place to ask. but I am wondering if any of you know where I can buy authentic soccer jersey online?  I am looking for the arsenal away 13/14 jersey.

Thanks in advance!

What makes you guys so sure Ligue 1 would welcome Barcelona with open arms? Plus the people at Barca seem to have an issue with paying taxes.

1) Money, Publicity, and Recognition. (Shouldn't that be obvious?)

2) The 75% tax isn't even being applied in Monaco right now, so it def wouldn't affect Catalunya.

Yeah, the transfer fee was probably definitely raised however Suarez's agent is Pere Guardiola whose proven to be very savy. I bet there are certain provisions that enable his departure if the Reds don't qualify for CL play & such.

I hope he does stay. I'd like to see that team get back to it's glory days plus they have been amazingly loyal to Suarez throughout all of his controversies.

Latin star players don't stay in England, no way.

Real Madrid are just waiting to break the bank again. Lol

Good for Suarez and props to Liverpool for sticking with them as they said, that has to mean something. Who would've thought he'd be in this position back in May when he was snacking on Ivanovic?

Sidenote: If these are The Scouse's new shirts, I'd immediately ask for a transfer:
View media item 702806

My-T.

Last edited:
Good for Suarez and props to Liverpool for sticking with them as they said, that has to mean something. Who would've thought he'd be in this position back in May when he was snacking on Ivanovic?

Sidenote: If these are The Scouse's new shirts, I'd immediately ask for a transfer:
View media item 702806

My-T.

Dude, Warrior is taking over Porto as the new kit manufacturer. I'm scared to see what they come up with. Those LAX bro type jerseys don't belong in football :smh:

I'm copping so many Porto kits from this year when the season is over at a discount.

Hey guys, sorry this might be a wrong place to ask. but I am wondering if any of you know where I can buy authentic soccer jersey online?  I am looking for the arsenal away 13/14 jersey.

Thanks in advance!
I usually buy from worldsoccershop.com They have an end of the year sale going on right now, not sure when it ends though

If the Guardian reports of 200K/week are correct, he sure as hell ain't going anywhere else in the EPL. It'll have to be PSG or Perez getting antsy for another Galactico at Madrid.

But let's propose this question.

Let's say Suarez stays. Liverpool finish top four, and are in UCL next year. With some defensive additions (since Napoli is apparently after Agger), could Liverpool hold on to him?

It's feasible, especially since Spurs were in a similar position with Bale last year and have **** the bed.

My-T.

But let's propose this question.

Let's say Suarez stays. Liverpool finish top four, and are in UCL next year. With some defensive additions (since Napoli is apparently after Agger), could Liverpool hold on to him?

It's feasible, especially since Spurs were in a similar position with Bale last year and have **** the bed.

My-T.
Unlike Spurs, Liverpool will finish top four. So Suarez wont leave. I'm confident there will be more additions to the squad when that time comes. Agger is being sought after Barcelona and Napoli, and says he wont leave. I wish BR would give him some more playing time over Skrtel though.

Last edited:
I don't want Agger to come to Camp Nou. The transfer fee would be too high for someone that misses too many games due to injury... It's not worth the investment. I'd rather the money be spent on another CB...

Liverpool won't hold onto Suarez, they've been 100% irrelevant since Xabi left them.

He won't stay past the summer, as I've said.

Last edited:
Liverpool won't hold onto Suarez, they've been 100% irrelevant since Xabi left them.

He won't stay past the summer, as I've said.
You say a lot of things. You're wrong 99% of the time. Anyhow, the only way Suarez leaves is if they don't make it into champions League.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom