The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

OMG, that defense... that defender just let that ball go by... :smh:

Get used to that...it's been happening all match long...wouldn't surprised if it's been happening for games on end now...

Kun...

CIT3-0TOT.gif

Adebayor hat trick? :nerd:

God this is painful ...kinda suspected it was going to happen though.

I was looking at the sub thinking...sheesh, is that their rebuttal?!?!?
Is Defoe injured?

If only they had someone to Bale them out.

Last edited:
Genius Football ‏@GeniusFootball 2m
This season in PL:

Sergio Aguero 9 goals
Tottenham 9 goals
All that offensive power for nothing.

Personally I don't get it.

Good manager.

Good set of players, but simply can't come together and get the job done.

Surely this falls on the players?

Maybe is their formation wrong?

Although this match doesn't instil much confidence in AVB, bringing on Adebayor and all...

Adebayor hat trick? 
nerd.gif

Is Defoe injured?

No, JD is fine, in form and bursting to play ...but AVB persists on trying to justify the £26 mil for Soldado, even though it clearly isn't working.

5-0 -So embarrassing 
mean.gif

Personally I don't get it.

Good manager.

Good set of players, but simply can't come together and get the job done.

Surely this falls on the players?

Maybe is their formation wrong?

Although this match doesn't instil much confidence in AVB, bringing on Adebayor and all...
Maybe its cause Tot stole some of their players from other clubs that were close to picking them, i.e. Eriksen and Soldado .

Last edited:
☜═㋡ JIM (◣﹏◢) ‏@JMOxQ_ 27m
Remember when Spurs had the best defensive record in the league? I remember it like it was 40+ mins ago.

Negredo...

CIT5-0TOT.gif

Adebayor hat trick? :nerd:

Is Defoe injured?

No, JD is fine, in form and bursting to play ...but AVB persists on trying to justify the £26 mil for Soldado, even though it clearly isn't working.

5-0 -So embarrassing :smh:  

I have no problem with Goldado.

The issue is, no one is feeding him. They have so many midfielders, but not one of them knows how to pass forward.

Goldado coming off now. It's a shame cause he's proven his talent, but with no supply he can't do anything.

Eiddy, you think AVB is a good manager? He's getting Soldado no service. Levy & AVB got attacking players & AVB is using them defensively... AVB has become a rigid manager incapable of making adjustments...

Eiddy, you think AVB is a good manager? He's getting Soldado no service. Levy & AVB got attacking players & AVB is using them defensively... AVB has become a rigid manager incapable of making adjustments...

I just don't understand it to be honest.

He's proven himself.

He has the tools (players).

He's had the opportunity to rebuild a squad after Bale (and I ASSUME that he had a major say about the players that came). I still think he's just in a bit of a rut and needs time, but if these tactics continue, he'll look like a one-trick pony out of ideas. Right now, he's probably losing the belief of his players, which will probably make things worse. He's in need of a REALLY big win at this point.

Back
Top Bottom