The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Moura...

ibagR5YhwH9i7d.gif

laugh.gif
 Cheeky 5th goal for Madrid... but surely that was offside!?

EDIT - Nope! 

Last edited:
From what I watched Isco was balling today. Love watching him play. Casmeiro coming on in these past 15 mins and doing work too.

Di Maria ain't going anywhere.. He wanted to stay on this summer and I can't see that changing.

Pogba wasn't even all that relevant when m'vila was on the rise. .. Only ppl I knew who even heard of him were fellow united supporters. Surprised you actually was a fan champ

Kaka :pimp: Wish ac Milan would have used a gold name set ... Still wanna get the home in a long sleeve

Beans: Pogba been my dude since the Le Havre days. Called him Vieira-lite from the jump. Told my boy (United supporter) Fergie would regret letting Pogba walk.

Proud of Di Maria. Showing maturity to fight for his place.

I just saw that. Southampton GK try to dribble the ball lol.

What a joke. What the hell was he thinking.

My son had a tournament today & our team didn't do so well. Tied the first game after losing much of the game & then loss our second game to the team that's going to win our bracket.

The sad thing is our boys could've won that second game but they were ball watching the whole game. I think the cold, wind, & fatigue set in at that point. They looked brow beaten after the game.

Barca had a solid showing without Messi, Xavi, & Valdez. Pinto did a solid job today. Has been a solid#2 goalie for Barca.

Don Iniesta was in pimp mode today. He was even out there tackling today!!!! Bartra looked great out there today again. Alexis continues to shine.

May not need to spend money on a CB in January especially if Pique's form improves. He looked good out on the pitch today. If Pique can play well, a CB duo of Bartra & Pique would be fine.

Sergi Roberto looked solid for the time he was on the pitch. Glad Adama Traore got some time also. With the pressure to win that comes with managing at Camp Nou, Tata doesn't have the luxury of giving young players playing time willy nilly. I hope he can find time to play the youngsters that earn it.

Lastly, is anyone noticing how commanding Neymar's presence is on the pitch for the Blagrauna especially in Messi's absence? Phenomenal player. So many people were really doubting this kid would do well. The scary thing is he should only get better.

Other notes -
:wow: Los Rojiblancos went off today, 7 goals. Real Madrid too. Good to see Isco played well, Bale too. Bale is starting to look comfortable with RM. Hope Ronnie is ok. :wow: @ Vela too. Wow.

Only Prem game I watched from the DVR was Everton vs Liverpool. Could that have been the best game of the season in the Prem? I swear Leighton Baines looks like an ex member of Oasis. I hope the Toffees can hold onto him.

Last edited:
Since Beans brought up Pogba and forecasting young footballers.

I currently love the ceiling for Chalobah, Draxler, Strootman, Maher, and Wijnaldum.

Shaw.

I've been wrong about Clevs in the past. Diouf a bit.

Moura seems destined to prove me wrong. I was cold on him for such an extreme price tag.

On point with Sturridge, Lukaku, Gotze, Pogba, Il Faraone.

Wrong about Clyne, van der Wiel, Rose. Thought all three had top-10 full back potential.

Ganso was injury ridden and not the same player.

I'm not sure where the ceiling is for some of these young guys but here are some that have impressed me so far -

David Alaba @ Bayern.
Barkley for the Toffees ( :smh: @ Moyes for not playing him more)
Liverpool's Coutinho. Might be my favorite player in the Prem.
Isco. Glad to see him back today. Not sure why he wasn't getting onto the pitch beforehand.
Inigo Martinez has been playing well for Real Sociedad.
Koke @ Atletico Madrid. Burgeoning midfielder...

Edit - got damn, these white edges are really effing me up...

Last edited:
I knew Barkley would be a spark plug in the 10 hole. Called that in preseason once Martinez employed him in a more advanced role.

I'll admit I lost my patience for Coutinho at Inter. He's impressed at Anfield.

Back
Top Bottom