The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Btw...

Live stream for anyone who can't see the game...

eek.gif

Anyway...

De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Cleverley, Fellaini, Januzaj Rooney & Hernandez. Hmmmm.

I'll be watching the Brazilian GP, so I guess I'll be missing this.

Btw...

Live stream for anyone who can't see the game...

:wow:

Anyway...
De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Cleverley, Fellaini, Januzaj Rooney & Hernandez. Hmmmm.

I'll be watching the Brazilian GP, so I guess I'll be missing this.

I quoted this message, just to check whether you typed Kagawa in black.

It seems you haven't.

I hope Shinji leaves at the first opportunity possible.

There's no way a player of his quality and reputation should be benched, especially when his position is available.

Edit: well this just gets more interesting.

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 1m
#mufc subs: Lindegaard, Büttner, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, Young, Welbeck.
Details

Last edited:
Not even on the bench...

Lindegaard, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, Young, Welbeck & Büttner.

:rofl:

With his 4 goals in 12 games, compared to Girouds 7 in 12.

Dudes these days are delusional, love to hate the Gunners. :pimp:
I mean how is that hate if you initiated the player bashing ? Soldado is better than Giroud. If the spurs had Ozil, I guarantee you Soldado would have more goals than what Giroud has now. Put down the crack pipe Jada.

Last edited:
I mean how is that hate if you initiated the player bashing ? Soldado is better than Giroud. If the spurs had Ozil, I guarantee you Soldado would have more goals than what Giroud has now. Put down the crack pipe Jada.

You just proved why Ronaldo > Messi.

Due to my work schedule I haven't been able to watch a lot of games this season.. I'm sure glad I missed this one.. Embarrassing for Tottenham

Some fans get so caught up in supporting their clubs that they quickly forget a players resume.

Giroud

Season Apps Goals
2010–11 43 14
2011–12 43 25
2012–13 47 17
2013-14 19 10

Goldado

Season Apps Goals
2010–11 44 25
2011–12 51 27
2012–13 46 30
2013–14 13 6

But I guess we should base a players skill level on ONE season with a new manager, system and players.

Last edited:
Some fans get so caught up in supporting their clubs that they quickly forget a players resume.

Giroud

Season Apps Goals
2010–11 43 14
2011–12 43 25
2012–13 47 17
2013-14 19 10

Goldado

Season Apps Goals
2010–11 44 25
2011–12 51 27
2012–13 46 30
2013–14 13 6

But I guess we should base a players skill level on ONE season with a new manager, system and players.

So what you're saying is...because he was on Valencia, who was barely qualifying for the UCL at the time and lacked any goal-scorers besides him, he's a better player than Giroud?

Are you mad?

Lol Jada always asking if people are mad when he's the one acting like he's mad if they express a difference of opinion...

Whoever was handling the music at the Etihad had some nice tracks playing... Heard some Manchester's own New Order & some Kavinsky (Drive soundtrack)....

I guess what I should saying is that a player who played for a weaker team scored more goals (sometimes with less appearances) than a player who was at CL teams.

Or maybe I should be saying how a player with weaker teammates was still scoring in La Liga.

Or maybe I should be saying how two players, who's teams both BARELY qualified for the CL (have we already forgotten celebrating 4th place?), and how the Spaniard is better than the French.

Or maybe, just maybe I should be saying how the Spaniard plays for a team with no other goal scorers, and so does the Frenchman (or wait, are we counting Chamakh? Bendtner? :lol:) and STILL the Spaniard has scored more.

Folks on here know I don't hate Arsenal. If anything I've had plenty of positive things (and quite a bit of negative too :lol: - like any other club on here) to say about the club.

:lol: normally I would ignore this kind of banter, because some fans are so caught up in their team they can't see reality. But since I've had a drink or two, I figure why not entertain this ridiculous conversation before the match.

Back
Top Bottom