The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

The Barcelona gods are shining since they took Messi out of action. It's a shame, Real have been that much better with Xabi on the field.

Two VERY VERY different kind of players.
The fact that Sami's injury came about at this point in time, just leaves you wondering who can do it? Gotze is Ozil's replacement. Would be a bummer if Ozil got burned out somehow as well, but at least theres a good replacement for him, but what about Sami?

As I'm looking at the line up, looks like S.Bender is the most viable option as of now?

what does this mean for German NT?

Is Gotze gonna replace Khedira? Who else can replace him?

Two VERY VERY different kind of players.

Khedira is a defensive midfielder whose sole purpose is the break up the attack of the other team. He doesn't rack up stats but his contribution is immeasurable. Gotze is an attacking mid or winger who made his name mainly playing on the left side (he can also play right). He's also capable of being a false 9.

Wow, i didn't realize the German NT is starting to rack up injuries... :x

Last edited:
OK, I hadn't seen how Khedira got injured but damn that was a stupid challenge!!?! What the heck was he thinking?

70K in Miami. I think this is the first time Brazil has been the "Away" team in the US.

Question for anyone...

My 9 year old son (will be 10 next month) will be playing indoor on turf (without walls) on Friday evenings & futsal on turf on Sundays. I know there is talk about turf being unforgiving on the knees & ankles when you make quick cuts & what not so my question is this...

Is it better for my son to wear "regular" indoor boots while playing on turf or actual turf boots? When I say turf boots, I'm not talking about artificial grass boots.

Haven't had time recently to watch any of these qualifiers, been too busy :smh:

:rofl: @ the France NT

Going to London to see my Gunners next year.
take me with you papi :wink:

It's Honduras. You know what you're getting when you schedule them dudes...
70K in Miami. I think this is the first time Brazil has been the "Away" team in the US.
There's a whole bunch of them down here in Miami. Specially in my hood which was predominantly Dominican(similar to ninjahood's Wash.Heights), now it's full of Central Americans :x

I've played with some of them before and all they do is ball hog thinking they are CR7 with the ball.

It's worse if you can out muscle and outrun them, cause that's when they really get physical and you have to check them for stepping outta line. This is one of the reason I no longer play with those guys, other than the fact that they're FOB and I can't understand what they are saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom