The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I totally agree with coupelt, im mexican but im just tired of all this mediocre gameplay. It seems to be all about the money.

I hope they dont make it. Hope they sit at home crying about all that lost money and start making their horrible football program better. I honestly think the US program has surpassed mexico. And mexicans live for that sport smh.

expound on this please
I'm guessing because a lot of what Univision caters to is Mexicans. In reality, Univision caters to all spanish speaking people and besides, I feel like he's just complaining because he can. I don't how much influence Univision has on the FMF like Televisa does. Televisa runs the FMF at the moment, not Univision. Not a damn thing is gonna change either since the numbers speak for themselves.

Go watch Telemundo if you ain't digging univision brah, that's why it's there

top kek.

I totally agree with coupelt, im mexican but im just tired of all this mediocre gameplay. It seems to be all about the money.

I hope they dont make it. Hope they sit at home crying about all that lost money and start making their horrible football program better. I honestly think the US program has surpassed mexico. And mexicans live for that sport smh.

Uh, not it hasn't, not yet at least. MLS has things brewing that will make it a top contender rivaling Liga MX, but you're kidding yourself if you think MLS at this point in time has surpassed in any way or from Liga MX.

Just noticed, Dortmund's two most important games of the year are at the end of this month. Bayern on the 23rd and Napoli on the 26th. Granted, BVB could have minimized the importance of at least one of these games if they took care of Arsenal, but with the stakes currently on the line for them, Klopp and his boys may see both the Bundesliga and UCL fade from their reach within 3 days of each other. :rolleyes

I Totally disagree with Coupe. I go in to work in 10 minutes, so I'll elaborate later.

and

[COLOR=#red]IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY, WHEN HASN'T IT!?[/COLOR]

New Zealand players are what a foot or two bigger than Mexican players? Set plays or crosses all day and they will go to Brazil.

I gotta admit I don't keep up with the mexican league. So what do you think of the team going into todays game?

Herrera is a no nonsense coach (main reason he didn't call anybody playing outside of Mexico) he doesn't care if you're a "star" if he feels that the team plays better without you or that you're out there not giving it your 100% he won't hesitate to bench you. Even if it's in the 10th minute, he's done it before.

New Zealand has 3 amateur players. 7 players that are banged up/injured/not 100%. 75% of their players are past 30, Most of them play in their local league or in the Australian... Mexico should cruise by.

New Zealand is at sea level and arrived to Mexico City within 40 hours of the game. The almost 18k feet in altitude will play a big difference. 110k Mexican souls will be very intimidating to them. None of them have played in hostile crowds that big.

Like it or not the Mexican league is too 10.

Out of the 23 players from NZ, maybe 3 or 4 of them would get any kind of minutes in the Mexican League.

Last edited:
@CentreTransfer: Manchester United are considering swapping Shinji Kagawa for Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus. (The Times)

@CentreTransfer: Manchester United are considering swapping Shinji Kagawa for Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus. (The Times)

Reus on Arsenal >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reus on Utd

Ive said it 85193513 times in here, but if for some reason Lewandowski joins Arsenal :x .. Reus would be crazy as well

Back
Top Bottom