The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Newcastle will go on to drop points to the worst teams in the lg. just watch

C'mon Sunderland

Lose to Sunderland, win over Chelsea and Spurs. Makes no damn sense. Krul was massive.

Bardsley...

SUN1-0CIT.gif

That was a nice strike. He knew exactly how & where he was going to shoot....

Damn didn't know Man City's goalie was 6'8"...

laugh.gif
 Eiddy seriously slowing down the load-time of this page... 
nthat.gif

Wait, Hart was dropped!? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
:lol: at Citeh

Mannnn cannot wait for us to put the work on United at 11 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: made a side wager with my boy so it'll be even more interesting

:lol:  Eiddy seriously slowing down the load-time of this page... :nthat:  

Wait, Hart was dropped!? :nerd:

Correct. And to make things a bit more interesting...

Transfer Centre ‏@CentreTransfer 4h
Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini has lost patience with Joe Hart and wants to replace him with Barcelona's Victor Valdes. (Sunday Mirror)

I haven't watched the Spurs much, so someone please enlighten me.

Why can't this team score? What is AVB doing wrong?

He had such a fluid and offensive attack minded team at Porto. I know he's not the defensive type.

Last edited:
Newcastle's Krul was even making saves with his left foot. :smoking

Krul was trolling the Spurs today...

Coupe - Levy spent money buying attacking players but AVB has been fielding defensive minded sides which is why Soldado hasn't been scoring. He's barely getting any service. I'm not one for hyperbole or making brash statements but AVB actually looks clueless this campaign.

eiddy - Im out of reps so I'll hit you back when I'm able to. The gifs really contribute to the discussion in the thread. How needs Sky Sports, Fox Soccer, or ESPN FC when we got NT's eiddyflow... LMAO... :nthat:

Last edited:
De Gea; Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Jones, Carrick, Kagawa; Rooney, van Persie

Also, is Ronaldo a top contender for ballon d'or this year?

All i keep reading everywhere is aaah Ronaldo this Ronaldo that, aaah Ronaldo young GOD MC, ah Ronaldo salut the Fifa president upvote 1,000, Ronaldo **** my *****, ah Ronaldo pls pay my tuition, all praise be to Ronaldo, *insert random arabic praising here*.

Is Ronaldo the GOAT?

Per and Rosicky are out with illness. TV5 and Flamini in

@BrianSciaretta Per @BundesligaJack - Julian Green has been offered a professional contract from Bayern Munich

Last edited:
Nasri trying to be a hard man now? Picking on Ki? :lol:

Larsson should have been sent off early, but City should batter Sunderland easily. Why the hell can't they win there?

I'll take a draw in United/Arsenal and it actually won't be a bad weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom