The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Aguero...

CSK1-2MAN.gif

Aguero...

CSK1-1MAN.gif

I'm surprised Honda is still at Moscow...

He's playing out the rest of his contract. From what I understand, it ends with the January transfer period. The destination is supposed to be AC Milan. They didn't want & also possibly didn't have the money to pay a transfer fee.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Honda is still at Moscow...

He's playing out the rest of his contract. From what I understand, it ends with the January transfer period. The destination is supposed to be AC Milan. They didn't want & also possibly didn't have the money to pay a transfer fee.

It's a shame he didn't finsh that last second goal....

But i think on a FT at 27, I think will be a steal for any club...

Rumours of liverpool and arsenal interested in honda and milan not being a forsure

Last edited:
De Gea, Rafael, Jones, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Kagawa, Rooney, Hernandez 

I don't know if rotation is a good thing.

In my opinion, United need gelling and consistency.

But hey, Kagawa starting should be celebrated. I hope ol boy scores a hatric, and runs up to Moyes to celebrate like this

suarez-dive.gif

Whoa, RVP not even on the bench, because apparently there was a fallout with Moyes. :nerd:

View media item 627256
What's up with that? :nerd:

Dom Raynor ‏@domraynorESPN 3m
#MUFC fans breathe a sigh of relief as Moyes insists #RVP exclusion from UCL squad is due to rest to recover from a few knocks.

but then again, I just heard a rumour on tv that he's been spotted shopping at Camden Square 5 min ago :lol:

Chicha vs Vela

99.99999% of Mexico want Man U to win, and for Chicha to score.

Hopefully neither 1 of these idiots gets a red card like Herrera yesterday :smh:

Even if RVP is resting, I don't see why you would rotate him in a game like this. I honestly think Real Sociedad is going to win...

Dom Raynor ‏@domraynorESPN 3m
#MUFC fans breathe a sigh of relief as Moyes insists #RVP exclusion from UCL squad is due to rest to recover from a few knocks.

but then again, I just heard a rumour on tv that he's been spotted shopping at Camden Square 5 min ago
laugh.gif
Of course they'd say that! 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom