The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

my man Robinho with the rainbow flick over Alexis Sanchez :pimp:

it was so dope to see the 2 guys left from Brazil's 06 WC squad that are still in Europe's top level link up for that goal

Robinho and Kaka were 2 of my favorite players when I got into the sport, so to say Kaka to Robinho in 2013, I feel like I'm being taken back to fifa 06 :lol:

Are there any other sites like Foxsoccer2go? I was hoping they also showed La Liga games and I would have signed up ASAP. Anybody have recommendations?

Are there any other sites like Foxsoccer2go? I was hoping they also showed La Liga games and I would have signed up ASAP. Anybody have recommendations?

Only way to watch La Liga games is to have BeIn Sport channel. Which is offered by most but not all cable providers.

Or stream the from an unofficial source.

I can't wait for payback once arsenal comes to the San Paolo for the return leg. We're definitely gonna make up for that terrible first 20 minutes we played at the emirates.

The group is still up for grabs by any of the 3, good thing we are playing 2 of the remaining 3 matches at home.

Last edited:
United isn't on Arsenals level right now, even with that ******** loss we just suffered.

Man Utd has one day to talk ****, until y'all get whooped mañana.

*dead* at Isn't on Arsenal's level. You've only faced 3 good teams (Napoli, Spurs, BVB) so far this season, the next two weeks are going to make or break this dream season you're having.

Excited for the Classico this weekend. I can't wait to see how we stack up against RM's talent even if they're in slight disarray. It would be nice to get a win at Camp Nou but not sure how Barca will play coming off 2 draws.

Looks like Pep met up with Tito over the weekend for several hours. Hope everything is good with the life long friends. Those are very hard to come by.

Camp Nou will pay homage to Tito this weekend for the Classico with a nice mosaic.

A buddy of mine told me the "Korean Messi" kid Lee Seung Woo recently signed with Pep's brother Pere to be his agent. He must be coming along well...

I know we've also mentioned the US kid from Tampa, Julian Green. Here's a link to an interview he recently did.... You'll need to translate from German.

http://www.dfb.de/news/de/d-regiona...green-wir-sind-noch-nicht-am-limit/46823.html

‘Força Tito’, the mosaic for the Clasico
WWW.FCBARCELONA.CAT10/23/2013 11:30

The mosaic, which will be made up of over 98,000 pieces, will feature the Blaugrana and senyera colours and have a message of support for Barça's former manager

Tito Vilanova is currently recovering from an illness that was detected over two years ago.

View media item 627117
Once FC Barcelona and Real Madrid jump out onto the pitch on Saturday afternoon, at 18.00, the fans in the Camp Nou send a message of encouragement to the former FC Barcelona manager Tito Vilanova with a mosaic that will read ‘Força Tito.’

The mosaic, which will be made up of 98,000 individual pieces, will combine the Blaugrana colours with the colours of the senyara. Vilanova was Barça’s manager in the last league Clasico at the Camp Nou, the day the fans formed a mosaic that turned the Camp Nou into a massive senyera in the minutes leading up to the match.

The Camp Nou, which has a tradition of using mosaics for the 20 years, will recognise the manger who led his team to a record league win last season, when Barça secured 100 points.

Last edited:
Juve then Barca. Talk about death week.

Given the Italian defensive style, I'd be content with a conservative scored draw.

Always want to win the Clasico and beat our Catalan rivals.

Tosic with the first goal in the CSKA/Man City match.

And Aguero gets the equalizer before I can even hit submit :lol:

Last edited:
eek.gif

:lol:

These commentators are so funny.

One second Man City is a "team in a crisis with a very poor defense" and 1 minute later they're calling them a "great team".

*dead* at Isn't on Arsenal's level. You've only faced 3 good teams (Napoli, Spurs, BVB) so far this season, the next two weeks are going to make or break this dream season you're having.

:lol:

Very easy to point out who just started watching footie this past season.

I'm surprised Honda is still at Moscow...

...is Jovetic playing today? I think I've only seen him once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom