The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Sure? Wasn't about to start a back and forth over something so petty. I find it a bit strange when people (yes, you are part of these people) choose to include themselves with a team or something of the sort. It's so weird to me that people choose to identify and label themselves to something that is bigger than themselves. I can't identify myself with something that is bigger than my own existence, meh.
It's not that serious...

100 PL goals for Stevie G.
:smokin

Can't complain about the red, but that was just a dumb foul.
indeed

Last edited:
Cabaye...

cropped_cab1.gif

De Gea; Rafael, Jones, Evans, Evra; Nani, Carrick, Fellaini, Januzaj; Rooney, van Persie

Lindegaard, Giggs, Smalling, Hernandez, Welbeck, Kagawa, Zaha

Last edited:
De Gea; Rafael, Jones, Evans, Evra; Nani, Carrick, Fellaini, Januzaj; Rooney, van Persie

Lindegaard, Giggs, Smalling, Hernandez, Welbeck, Kagawa, Zaha

I don't remember seeing a single game that Fellaini has played well in since joining United.

I wonder why he doesn't get the same old story that Kagawa gets :rolleyes

Physical threat?  Who the hell knows.

think  he might have played well in his first game, but it's been mediocre, at best, since then. 

Physical threat?  Who the hell knows.

think he might have played well in his first game, but it's been mediocre, at best, since then. 

For some reason I've seen him get knocked off the ball often since he's arrived.

#NotImpressed

Back
Top Bottom