The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Go kiwis doe

Chivas Guadalajara about to field some Americans now :lol:

That really reminded me of some tournament I was in like 7 yrs ago and a couple teams got reprimanded and gave up their places after they colluded to keep one team from advancing in a similar scenario :lol: Panama really only have themselves to blame just kill the damn clock!

Last edited:
Even though I wanted Mexico to win, I'm not mad at the US team. The mentality for the US should be to win every damn game, regardless of what the situation is.

Mexico got really f******g lucky. They played as if they were first in the standings. This Mexican team better wake the ff**** up and not underestimate New Zealand. They better send Klinnsman and the boys 2 b******* each from Mexico because they saved Mexico's soccer federation from total anarchy.

I guarantee you had the shoe been on the other foot, those f******g Mexicans would have tanked the game on purpose.

Unlike other USNMT fans im very happy for the result. Glad mexico still has life. This is why i love sports no other drama could have possibly be as good as those last minutes. And yes all sponsorships and univision are smiling big right now. 

Bud Light and Univision came when Johnassen scored.

They just interviewed Rafa Marquez and when asked if he had a message to Klinnsman and the US team he said he had none. What ungrateful pieces of ss**** those Mexicans are. They should all be kissing Klinnsman taint.

They just interviewed Rafa Marquez and when asked if he had a message to Klinnsman and the US team he said he had none. What ungrateful pieces of ss**** those Mexicans are. They should all be kissing Klinnsman taint.

:stoneface: **** with that BS

Rafa sucks now...doesn't even surprise me. I saw how those players on the bench, Chich included, were giddy jumping like little school girls at a Bieber concert when they saw we had tied and were winning. New Zealand has more heart in their socks than El Tri have at the moment...rafa can take his ungrateful *** home.

Last edited:

Rafa sucks and is a dirty player....doesn't even surprise me. I saw how those players on the bench, Chich included, were giddy jumpin like little school girls at a Bieber concert when they saw we had tied and were winning. New Zealand has more heart in their socks than El Tri have...rafa can take his ungrateful *** home
Rafa sucks? I'd put up his career accomplishments against any US player and it would be no contest.

Don't let the hate cloud common sense.

Also, is this the same kiwi team that tied chivas USA three days ago? Honest question.

Last edited:
Bro who cares if Rafa is accomplished, he was basically saying Rafa is a piece of ****. You'd be foolish to defend him. 

I have no reaction to rafas reaction on the usa win. I mean yea they are happy, but they also are dealing with the L and if they play how they played today they aint sniffing brazil. They will have time to prepare though.

Bro who cares if Rafa is accomplished, he was basically saying Rafa is a piece of ****. You'd be foolish to defend him. 
One man's villain is another man's hero...or something like that.

I'm not here to get into some foolish subjective argument about a player from a rival team being a piece of ****. It's all about perspective.

I find it hilarious how angry some of these US fans in their posts. Got that hurt ex-girlfriend feel. :lol:

Last edited:
Rafa sucks? I'd put up his career accomplishments against any US player and it would be no contest.

Don't let the hate cloud common sense.

Also, is this the same kiwi team that tied chivas USA three days ago? Honest question.

I'm not talking about his accomplishments. I'm saying that he and the Mexican team should man up and say they f******d up and that they're grateful the US didn't tank the game on purpose. This Mexican team would sell their souls if in return the US didn't go to the World Cup.

I'm not talking about his accomplishments. I'm saying that he and the Mexican team should man up and say they f******d up and that they're grateful the US didn't tank the game on purpose. This Mexican team would sell their souls if in return the US didn't go to the World Cup.
Have you ever played sports, bruh?

Tank... so another country doesn't make it to the World Cup? And this benefits who exactly? What kind of world are you living in?

That's like the mindset of some fat kid armchair quarterbacking while eating cheetos.

There were players on the USMNT tonight that probably don't figure in the WC roster. They're supposed to quit? JK, a German legend, is all of a sudden a lowlife tactician?

What is Rafa Marquez supposed to say after he just played 180 min. in 5 days. You do know players are supposed to have pride, right? "We were so terrible. Thank you, United States." - Said no competitor, ever. You might as well hang 'em up if you're going to admit that, especially when you still have a two-legged playoff to play.

There is a saying --- "Eso es el futbol". The way things happen in this sport is without explanation sometimes. Tonight was one of those nights. No physical entity deserves thanks for this ****. When you bring up the notion of "tanking", it really just reduces everything these athletes have worked hard for to nothing.

Anyway. Uruguay finished 3rd in the World Cup '10 and they had to go to a playoff to get there. On the flipside, some nations look impressive in qualifying and then **** themselves in the tournament. If you are Mexico you just scratch and claw to get there and hope a magical pool of players comes together in the summer. Seven months is a long time in football time.

As a Guatemalan/Argentine I dislike Mexico because their fans and the spanish media think they are God's gift to Futbol. Have any of you heard David Feitelson on Espn Deportes belittle every team in America? He once said Mexico should be qualifying in Conmebol with Argentina and Brazil cuz they are a world power. He also said Concacaf didnt deserve a 4th world cup spot since only Mexico was worth anything in Concacaf. Anyway im sorta glad Mexico is alive cuz Univison would have probably boycotted the world cup and not shown us any games or given us world cup specials lol

Was THIS close to crying... I was already thinking about buying a plane ticket to NZ and watch the game out there. After that showing, not sure if I should waste my money...

Mexico will be in the WC. I'll delete my profile here if they don't.

Was THIS close to crying... I was already thinking about buying a plane ticket to NZ and watch the game out there. After that showing, not sure if I should waste my money...

:nerd:

Dont do it bro. We like soccer people on Niketalk.
But Mexico wont lose to NZ. You and I and 9 random park players could beat that squad...they like Rugby.
Im happy the US and two Central Americans made it.
But
Vamo Vamo Argentina .
A title in Brazil would be epic.

Back
Top Bottom