The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Mexico owes USA EVERYTHING.

Wow. Panama pushing the attack up 2-1 in injury time was plain stupid. They deserved to lose. US hit them with the counter and boom

Real talk panama needed to start getting hella leg cramps and other assorted injuries USA wouldn't have even minded lol just let them pass the ball back in their own end :lol:

Next time the USA plays in Mexico they better give ovations bc they s*** the bed on their end of this, all they had to do was win

Last edited:
Happy usa got the win, and to help mexico out i just icing on the cake. Didnt want to see mexico go down like they were going too.

Last world cup qualifing, usa needed to tie or win to have honduras qualify to world cup. honduras beat e.s. and usa scored header goal in last min. against c.r. lol

That was so wild but US gave Mexico 180 mins up to them now...New Zealand isn't gonna be a pushover either bc el Tri can't score goals. Do they bring Vela back now? :lol: ah well I won't lose sleep if they lose to the kiwis

Booking a flight to Tijuana tomorrow. Ain't paying for no *****.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Unlike other USNMT fans im very happy for the result. Glad mexico still has life. This is why i love sports no other drama could have possibly be as good as those last minutes. And yes all sponsorships and univision are smiling big right now. 

Honestly why the US didn't let Panama win is beyond me.

I don't get it either. Strategically and rivalry wise, it would have made sense.

Klinsmann wouldn't really get that tho. He's German. He may not look at Mexico as a joke and not a rival.

But seriously, he should have his pride boots on and put himself in a German and Netherlands rivalry. He would have never let Germany win to let the Netherlands or some other rival advance.

Last edited:
No way USA loses on purpose. Players like Johannson/Zusi has everything to play for. Everyone wants to impress for a sure spot next year

Honestly why the US didn't let Panama win is beyond me.
I don't get it either. Strategically and rivalry wise, it would have made sense.

Klinsmann wouldn't really get that tho. He's German. He may not look at Mexico as a joke and not a rival.

But seriously, he should have his pride boots on and put himself in a German and Netherlands rivalry. He would have never let Germany win to let the Netherlands or some other rival advance.
USSF and FMF are indirectly tied together financially in a number of ways. 

I guarantee you no higher up in any branch of the sport in the U.S. wants Mexico to miss the World Cup. 

Back
Top Bottom