The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

BVGBNpECAAIjIcR.png

English football :D

Suso against Barca
tumblr_mtuhxkIcC61rtequ6o1_400.gif

Spanish football :D BTW, some of the passing that's been taking place in the box by Barca has been amazing.

That Bony assist :smokin

9985182985_e20a16b479_o.gif

I just got done watching this game on my dvr after coming home from working out. Those 2 goals by the Gunners were amazing especially the one shown above started by Wilshire's beautiful tackle initiating the attack. I wish he'd stay healthy & concentrate less on flopping. Sometimes I'd swear he's a Spaniard or South American with the acting that he does. But when he's on wow.

It was nice the see the Gunners regroup because Laudrup's Swansea side had them frustrated with their possession attack.

Michu continues to impress. I love his physicality & that Bony assist was indeed a thing of beauty.

Wouldn't that be something interesting...

@MickTheGooner: Mario Balotelli could be available with his future at Milan in doubt. Arsenal are considering him for January at a ‘knock down’ £12m. (Mail)

Def is not going back to England.

However I wouldn't doubt him leaving Milan. A milan are on there way to rebuild everything. Balotelli is turning into that dude whose most likely going to play for a mid-level Italian club because none of the contenders are going to chance it. Dude is just too much baggage.

Wouldn't that be something interesting...

@MickTheGooner: Mario Balotelli could be available with his future at Milan in doubt. Arsenal are considering him for January at a ‘knock down’ £12m. (Mail)

Def is not going back to England.

However I wouldn't doubt him leaving Milan. A milan are on there way to rebuild everything. Balotelli is turning into that dude whose most likely going to play for a mid-level Italian club because none of the contenders are going to chance it. Dude is just too much baggage.

Such a shame, cause he's really got all the tools to be one of the greats....but just seems like he just can't keep his cool. What a waste of God given talent... :smh:

I gave Mario a pass at Inter and Eastlands.

Milan is the last stop. Balo wanted to be there. So prove it, man.

Dont believe that rumor. Balo is staying at Milan no matter what. But i agree, the jig is up man. He needs to grow up already

English football :D

I just got done watching this game on my dvr after coming home from working out. Those 2 goals by the Gunners were amazing especially the one shown above started by Wilshire's beautiful tackle initiating the attack. I wish he'd stay healthy & concentrate less on flopping. Sometimes I'd swear he's a Spaniard or South American with the acting that he does. But when he's on wow.

It was nice the see the Gunners regroup because Laudrup's Swansea side had them frustrated with their possession attack.

Michu continues to impress. I love his physicality & that Bony assist was indeed a thing of beauty.

I think possession against Swansea 53% - 47% with the Welsh team being in favor. Not something we're used to but you pretty much just become a counterattacking team vs them. Despite some nerving moments, one too many in fact :lol: I thought it was a real good game. Both of our goals were good but the second one was just beautiful. As mentioned before, Wilshere making that tackle was crucial otherwise the build up would have went sour. Lovely bit of skill from Arsenal. I was happy to see Gnabry get his 1st goal. For most of the first half he was quiet. But he showed us moments of what he is capable of and what we can expect from him. It's also important to keep in mind that he played about 250 minutes or more, three games since last weekend. I wonder what line up we will use against Napoli. Rosicky might be back. But I think it will be same. Only change I could see is, Arteta taking Flamini's spot. I think what we really lacked against Swansea was someone dictating for us and distribution out from the back. But Flamini has really helped out defense.

Wenger said that Michu is Bergkamp like. Which is a big statement but I do agree with it. I'm also gonna get Bergkamp's book soon. He had some things to say about Suarez as well.

Last edited:
Liverpool v Blunderland...

Sturridge...

10001059876_62aab7fcf7_o.gif

Suarez..

10001161125_bb154b9294_o.gif

Giaccherini...

10001933853_c4e3223324_o.gif

Suarez...

10002648243_752fa70700_o.gif

Gerrard :lol:

iZvtH0QFxCWYh.gif

Btw...Roma is putting on a show out there.... 5-0 Bologna even Gervinho gettin in on the action twice...

Last edited:
Roma is flying. 6 wins to start. Scored 17, allowed 1.
Never saw much of his Lille teams, but Garcia is doing the job at Roma.

Mancini to Gala must be happening now. They're posting pictures of him on the official Twitter now. Not sure how that will work. He's done **** all in Europe. And given his past issues with players, I give it two months before he and Sneijder are at each other. (At least they both speak Italian!)

The Sturridge/Suarez partnership worked last season so don't see why its a surprise that it is working now. All in all it was a Good prem league return for Suarez. Hopefully we keep up this play and don't slack off.

You know the sad thing about Suarez is that despite being supremely talented, he has absolutely no clue (same thing with Balo). He will act up again & I'll take a guess it will be before the campaign is up.

At least Suarez has Coates and Lucas to keep him in check as South American compatriots.

I feel Mario lacks a true mentor/father figure and/or best friend (not his brother) protecting his interests.

Such a shame, cause he's really got all the tools to be one of the greats....but just seems like he just can't keep his cool. What a waste of God given talent... :smh:
Balotelli going the Quaresma route.

I stopped feeling any type of sympathy for footballers after Quaresma. Dudes just don't realize how lucky they are. They may never as well, some people just don't get it.

Hmmm, growing movement among FC Barca members pushing for a no confidence vote for Sandro Rosell. :D We'll see how or if this plays out...

You know the sad thing about Suarez is that despite being supremely talented, he has absolutely no clue (same thing with Balo). He will act up again & I'll take a guess it will be before the campaign is up.
nah I think Suarez has a bit more control. Balo doesn't and the people around him seem like yes man. So there isn't anyone to really say to him "Don't do this or you shouldn't have done that" Hopefully he wises up fast before its too late.

Suarez has his issues but he's not on Balo's level.

Dude who said AC Milan will never let him go, that's wrong man. Your looking at the second most successful club in European history. They pride themselves on that. AC Milan would let Balo go in an instant. Look at what they did with Boateng. If the expirement fails with Balo and they don't win, they will rebuild. No question. He'll be playing on a mid-level Italian team for a paycut or he'll end up playing at some team with money in Turkey or Russia where he'd get his full contract but be completely unhappy.

^ thats BS put out by a guy from Schalke's front office Prince even made him withdraw the comment. AC let Prince go because he got too big for his boots. He thought he was the team and every move he made was right whether it be a trick or a wayward shot. The outside influences in his life led him down the wrong path after his first season there. He became consumed with his name being in the papers and his picture being in the paper at every gala. In my opinion he will and always has been a better player when he is in a smaller team with a smaller environment around him.

Boateng left Milan for Schalke??? lol how did I miss that?

And anyone know where Lisandro Lopez went??

Balo to Roma, why not? We'll take him. :tongue:

I'm ready to see Roma against any of the big teams in Serie A

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom