The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Don't really understand that. Nike lost Juventus, Arsenal, now possibly United. Adidas would have bayern, united, and Real. Nike is basically giving up on the market if they are just relaying on Barca sales and PSG.

RvP may miss tomorrow's game with what is being called stomach and intestinal issues. :x

The decision will be made tomorrow.

Ron Vlaar & De Jong are doubts for the game as well due to injuries but De Jong is said to be progressing.

Brilliant! 

tlpe3srgqkspk59xix9n.gif

What's everyone's prediction today? I have Germany scrapping through yet again, I just can't see Brazil doing much today without Neymar and their captain. 

^^^ Mannn, im saying!

When the music cuts out and the echo around the arena, plus the mascot kids screaming with a passion, the feels :pimp:

Brazilians getting bodied. Why dont they put in ramires...he plays physical like the premier league teams.

I dont know why but the start of this game gives me the same feeling i got when apollo faced drago...i knew it wasnt gonna be close and the crowd's favorite was not gonna be the one doing the beating.

Last edited:
Hulk reminds me of the fat guy in every Sunday league team who thinks he's Ronaldo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom