The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

:smh: This is a massacre. OMG...

These Brazilian players will never be able to eat out again...

Brazil isn't playing defense at all. They're just standing around watching.

:smh: This is a massacre. OMG...

These Brazilian players will never be able to eat out again...

Brazil isn't playing defense at all. They're just standing around watching.

this is going to go down as the worst defeat ever for that country. not even the score sheet but HOW germany is carving them up.

Brazilians getting bodied. Why dont they put in ramires...he plays physical like the premier league teams.

I dont know why but the start of this game gives me the same feeling i got when apollo faced drago...i knew it wasnt gonna be close and the crowd's favorite was not gonna be the one doing the beating.

I should get paid for this...man im good.

Anyway
View media item 1067609

Real tears right now famb.

Been saying this brazil team is buns.

I honestly didn't think brazil would get slaughter so bad.... With a whole half still to go.

Im at work and I checked the score on ESPN's website...... 5-0? Is that a typo? What the **** is going on?

this is crazy

7.gif

Certain people will complain that footy's too low-scoring and whatnot... and yet, this game has hardly been good and competitive.  German masterclass, no doubt, but for sure there have been better nil-nil draws. 

oscar holding back tears man...i see it in his face.

this is like getting yelled at as a kid and then having to eat dinner with your parents and act like nothing happened lol

Where are those gents in here who thought when Reus was injured German's WC dreams were over?

Making it seem like it was Reus and 10 other dudes. :smh:

Last edited:
I just hope the narrative from so-called experts won't be Brasil lost cuz of Neymar...

Back
Top Bottom