The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Ince could played for inter :smh: FA needs to push players going abroad, why play for a mid/low level team when you could be garnishing some much needed skills abroad? .. my hats off to cole for taking on the risk

1. Bigger wage package in England.
2. Rumor was that he wasn't as highly rated at Inter, and gametime would be limited, verses 90min week-in week-out at Hull.

I never believe any transfer rumor until I see a picture of the player holding up his new kit. Dudes on these twitter accounts just throw out 10000 rumors hoping one of them will eventually come true :lol:

They pulled all of their cars out of the European market accept the Vette.

United have a huge presence in Asia & Chevy has some type of market share there so the deal is still good to chevy (recalls or not).

What's with Swoosh getting all conservative with their kit sponsorships?

Hope Barca can stay with Nike (current deal runs through 2018).

Last edited:
They pulled all of their cars out of the European market accept the Vette.

United have a huge presence in Asia & Chevy has some type of market share there so the deal is still good to chevy (recalls or not).

What's with Swoosh getting all conservative with their kit sponsorships?

Hope Barca can stay with Nike (current deal runs through 2018).

True. I didn't know Chevy was big in Asia overall (at least in the parts of Asia that I go to, very few people drive Chevy).

Yea I don't know what Nike is doing. New Arsenal kits are gonna be fugly under Puma :x It's gonna look so weird to see a United jersey with Adidas in the modern era of football, and hopefully the rumor of Warrior trying to scoop up United is complete BS :x :x :x Not a United fan at all but I don't want to see any big club get done dirty like that. Straight up $20 street vendor jersey status

Last edited:
Outside of Chelsea, Barca are the only European team I don't feel bad for wearing their kits. Gonna grab the new home kit along with Chelsea's for sure

Last edited:
Wow, can't beleive Bayern signed Bernat... Helluva young player.

Bayern has really done some tiddy business in the summer transfer market signing Lewa, Sebastian Rode, & now Bernat for a net of 10 mill Euro...

Outside of Chelsea, Barca are the only European team I don't feel for wearing their kits. Gonna grab the new home kit along with Chelsea's for sure

Do fellow Chelsea fans around your way give you @#$@ for wearing Barca kits? :lol: My friend is a Chelsea fan and he wouldn't wear one of my old Barca shirts even though it was Halloween :lol: (my friends and I were all soccer players. He ended up wearing a neon shirt to be the referee, which of course no one in the US other than other soccer fans could understand)

Last edited:
Adidas and Man U seems so wrong
sick.gif

Adidas and Man U seems so wrong :x

I know Adidas was the kit maker for Man United back in the day, but yeah...it's probably cause we all grew up watching Man United in Nike

At least Adidas makes good looking kits though, unlike Puma and Warrior

Last edited:
NEWS: (Reuters) - U.S. sportswear company Nike will not renew a long-running kit supply deal with English soccer club Manchester United because of the cost of a new contract, a source with knowledge of the negotiations said.

Wait are we sure it's adidas?

What about Umbro!!!?? There were rumors right?

That'd be so :pimp:

Last edited:
I hope the BVB kits have a little room as opposed to how the puma kits looked at this WC :x

last season's Tottenham kits grew on me over the year...

ended up picking up a home jersey... hopefully this doesn't turn into a yearly thing :wow:

The black and gold isn't that bad. Will Tottenham have an alternate kit? home, away, alternate? or just two kits this season?

Last edited:
from the leak, its seems like there will be a yellow alternate.

I'm just not a big fan in how these clubs are changing up the colors of their kits on a year to year whim 
ohwell.gif

Wonder if Nike loses Man Utd, they will try to steal another team from Adidas. Bayern, Chelsea, Real etc.

Lol, I wish I there was a button to take back reps bcs I'd de-rep you for quoting vanilla ice... Shame on me from even knowing those lyrics...

Outside of Chelsea, Barca are the only European team I don't feel for wearing their kits. Gonna grab the new home kit along with Chelsea's for sure

Do fellow Chelsea fans around your way give you @#$@ for wearing Barca kits? :lol: My friend is a Chelsea fan and he wouldn't wear one of my old Barca shirts even though it was Halloween :lol: (my friends and I were all soccer players. He ended up wearing a neon shirt to be the referee, which of course no one in the US other than other soccer fans could understand)

They don't give me any ****, my Chelsea fandom is well known among my friends and peers. Most of the jerseys I wear are from Africa, Liga MX and South America.

However..... Barca fans like to give me **** when I wear a barca jersey. Years of arguing will do that to you :lol:

Chelsea and Man City are the only big EPL clubs that have a big club worthy kits this season

Last edited:
That Liverpool 3rd kit must be a horrible joke...
sick.gif
 I'm also disappointed in City's kits...not nearly as good as past years.

Back
Top Bottom