The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

eiddy, youre not alone, i also love it

whoa whoa whoa.

I don't love it at all. Hell, I doubt I'll even buy it.

But I also realize that with that kind of money just for a jersey deal, you're going to be accepting more than you'll be demanding during negotiations.

View media item 1065280 View media item 1065285
:D

our boy is back in training.. according to bild he has been recovering so good that the team is contemplating bring him for the pre season training camp :smokin

african-celebration-o.gif

I repped Eiddy 2 pages back for ManU kit poster just for his description of the possible PS needed if players leave
laugh.gif
well played

Cole is out to Roma, as a chelsea fan I thank you for your contribution

Man Utd Chevy logo still isn't the worst sponsorship in the EPL though. View media item 1065287
And I'm a fan of that Liverpool 3rd kit.

Disgusting. I wish kits came with a sponsor-free version. I'd honestly be fine with paying an extra $50 for a shirt that didn't have "Fly Emirates" "Qatar Airways" "Chang" "Chevrolet" etc. on it

View media item 1065344
Just a horrible way to destroy an otherwise nice kit

Last edited:
Man Utd Chevy logo still isn't the worst sponsorship in the EPL though. View media item 1065287
And I'm a fan of that Liverpool 3rd kit.

Disgusting. I wish kits came with a sponsor-free version. I'd honestly be fine with paying an extra $50 for a shirt that didn't have "Fly Emirates" "Qatar Airways" "Chang" "Chevrolet" etc. on it

View media item 1065344
Just a horrible way to destroy an otherwise nice kit

chang beer is good though.

that united kit is trash IMO

I never believe any transfer rumor until I see a picture of the player holding up his new kit. Dudes on these twitter accounts just throw out 10000 rumors hoping one of them will eventually come true :lol:

Cesare Prandelli is the new Galatasaray manager
@FCBayernEN DONE DEAL: #FCBayern have signed defender Juan #Bernat (21) from Valencia CF on a five-year contract. More soon on http://www.fcbayern.de/en

@hullcityteam We are delighted to confirm Tom Ince as our third major signing of the summer
Br9GSt2CAAEuUss.jpg

Ince could played for inter :smh: FA needs to push players going abroad, why play for a mid/low level team when you could be garnishing some much needed skills abroad? .. my hats off to cole for taking on the risk

NEWS: (Reuters) - U.S. sportswear company Nike will not renew a long-running kit supply deal with English soccer club Manchester United because of the cost of a new contract, a source with knowledge of the negotiations said.

Back
Top Bottom