The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I agree, add in the major injuries around the world and youth of the WC and its not as high as it could be

But in comparison to the MLS?

I mean, I ride for the MLS.....

but after a few weeks of watching the WC, and catching a few MLS matches? all I can do is :smh:  

Not long till EPL back bro, Stay strong

Liverpool-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg

Alt

Liverpool-14-15-Goalkeeper-Kit.jpg

GK

I hope warrior fired whoever designed & whoever approved the Liverpool kits last year. Neither should ever get to work in the apparel industry ever again (not even working at a baby gap).

Shameless :lol:

Kagawa been benched the whole damn season...but they put him up front cause they know they need those Asian jersey sales...

Fellani and Chicha put in positions that can easily have them photoshopped out if need be later after transfers. Even Evra can be shopped to Shaw since his arm looks white :lol:

View media item 1064846

That United kit doesn't look so bad when you post those Liverpool joints right after it... :lol:

Shameless :lol:

Kagawa been benched the whole damn season...but they put him up front cause they know they need those Asian jersey sales...

Fellani and Chicha put in positions that can easily have them photoshopped out if need be later after transfers. Even Evra can be shopped to Shaw since his arm looks white :lol:

View media item 1064846

good gawd that chevy logo ruined that kit. :x

Nice try at being witty. :rolleyes :lol:

Spain had an excuse, sort of. :rolleyes

Hazard is in the prime of his career... He was ghost all tournament. Was he playing hurt?

Nice try at being witty. :rolleyes :lol:

Spain had an excuse, sort of. :rolleyes

Hazard is in the prime of his career... He was ghost all tournament. Was he playing hurt?

First time at this big of a stage, where was Messi the previous 2 world cups where he did nothing n produced 0 goals. Where was Ronaldo last world cup???? Why is it if a England does bad or a player from the EPL does bad your quick to bring it up but hardly ever if its Spain or La Liga?

I apologize for pissing on your Prem flakes this morning. :lol:

Those players were brought up & discussed then. Bringing up Hazard was a legit question. Didn't bring up because he was a Chelsea/Prem player...

More from a tactical perspective, Belgium under performed as a whole. Some nice individual play though.

Edit - Plus, I'd put the last world cup more on Maradona's lack of ability as manager than on Messi.

And let's be frank, talent wise this Belgium team is much more balanced than either Messi had with Argentina or most certainly than Ronaldo had with Portugal. It's not exactly a fair comparison.

Last edited:
Someone is going to have some questions to answer...

Apparently it's not their first time involved in match fixing...

Last year they conceded 12 goals in the 1st match of Europa league qualifiers :smh:

Some
RM legend. Heart attack.

PSK: Dutch supporter or rooting Argentina?

My teams are out; USA, Spain, & Korea...

I've never rooted against either because of the Dutch DNA at Barca & the close family friends we have that are Argentine. I'm just looking forward to good football. The Dutch are playing a lot better than Argentina though. The last game against Belgium was the first time Argentina played reasonably well. I've got Oranje winning this unless they get one of those legend making performances from La Pulga.

The family we know that moved back to Holland are going bananas right now. My son's new club has a private camp being held by the Dutch Soccer School & the trainers are all KNVB licensed coaches (& some ex Eredivisie players - first & second division). The camp is being held 6P-8P but will be 7P-9P on Wednesday because of the semi-final. :lol:

http://dutchsoccerschool.com/staff/

Excited about this camp because we just found out the owner & founder Bernard Hartog will be leading it. He's affiliated with US soccer development academy!

Back
Top Bottom