the thread about TWOs

why is eastbay taking so long to ship? what i get 3 day shipping for if they just gonna sit there and put their finger up their *** instead of ship my shoes out?

why is eastbay taking so long to ship? what i get 3 day shipping for if they just gonna sit there and put their finger up their *** instead of ship my shoes out?

eastbay never ships until Monday. You wont have them until Thursday.

eastbay always ships for me the same day I order but I live in the same state it says the origin scan is from lol so idk

Been ordering from Eastbay since the late 80s (team orders.)
My Saturday orders almost always ship on Monday & are delivered to me Wednesday.
Quite often they show up a day early.

if u stay on the west coast am sure it takes about a week ship Monday either u get them thurs-fri!
smokin.gif

man F shoe palace. charging 10 dollars more. Petty. They know they will slowly sell though if they just let them chill. People who passed will get bored and cop within the month

Love the quality of these 2s, must say they run kinda small though like the 9s.. Funny I won the raffle from a Hibbets here in va.. For a size 9 my usual, but it was kinda tight wish I had got a 9.. So I searched around that am, nothing..then my phone rings at 5:30 pm.. It's champs.. What! "We still have a 9 in the retro 2s if u want them, ( after not getting call back for the raffle)I said nah but I could use a 9.5, he said we have that to.. What! To my surprise.. So I returned the Hibbets pair and went to champs to grab the 9.5 I actually got to sit an try em on in the store which I haven't done since the 90s early 2000s.. Felt good,wish all releases would be this easy.

Back
Top Bottom