the thread about TWOs

Stroll into Champs today wondering how I lost a raffle on some II's. They said they "forgot" to call anyone, what size did I need. I got my size and was able to use a $20 coupon I've never been able to use before. Boo-ya...

Last edited:
Today offered a glimmer of hope, guys...
Shoes that have historically sat, can still "sit" in stores (at least 1 day) :nerd:
Even though the definition of "SIT" is different now.
Grabbed mine from EB this morning.
Hit some local spots this afternoon to get my daughter some stuff and coulda got another pair easily.
I don't double-up anymore though.
The shoe room looks like an office storage space :smh:

not a glimmer of hope, 2's have never been popular. i only bought them they are a nice clean OG colorway and i got em cheap. i remember them being very bulky but who knows how they will be now.
not surprised these sat for a day, if only every shoe was like this

That's what I'm saying; that's exactly why i found the glimmer, my man.
Shoes that ALWAYS sell slowly, can STILL sit in stores.
I thought the New Jacks would scoop anything with the "Retro" stamp.
I honestly thought that 2014 was gonna be the year the 2s Flew.
The AJ2 remains sacred, good sir :smokin

ended up passing. Damn these stores and there 2 hour window to pick up your shoe. 8-10am in the next state over. 
tired.gif

Yeah they r dope .had to push my girl to want them...I was the one doing all the ticket work..the only thing was the material on that purple is kinda weak

These sell out where all you guys are at?

Won raffles at both Eblens in my city. Yeah these sat. But why is the Jordan 2 not a sought after model? This model is probably the most "high-end fashion" looking model in the signature line.

It is kind of weird. I'm sure folks will hype up the "Chicago" just because it has that name. Never really understood those names because Jordan wore those colorways home and away and all of them are really bulls colorways. But yeah Jordan had some of his greatest scoring accomplishments in the 2s. amazes me that it doesn't get more love but I guess you have to either really appreciate the model or appreciate MJ early days. Both are :pimp:  imo

Smh yeah man.

This is true.

Especially this colorway. It's just a clean sneaker to me. Glad I changed my mind on getting these.
Very clean sneaker.

Tried using my WC and it didn't work. Thought retros were excluded, no? I'll pick these up down the line or unless I can get them below retail soon.

Last edited:
Tried using my WC and it didn't work. Thought retros were excluded, no? I'll pick these up down the line or unless I can get them below retail soon.
That sucks. I was able to use it. Call them up and find out. If the reward card is still good then can still credit it.

was extremely on the fence about these & i had work at 1030am this morning. figured i'd take a look at my local shop (a few buildings down from my job) and if they still had them i would cop for retail.

They were still sitting there & i scooped em up. My 1st pair of 2s. They are super clean, i'll probably wear them tomorrow. 

Let's not forget these fell between the I and the III, it's easy to be left out in that situation

I think people passed on them because they are plain a d not gimmicky and those people are waiting for the infrared xi low and those 4 other gimmicky shoes releasing next week

i don't know y few ppls luv the 2s and others  most don't! they look dope to me in my opinion
glasses.gif

Do anyone know if more colorways are scheduled to drop? Also I wouldn't mind seeing a Cool Grey colorway in these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom