the thread about TWOs

this is def historical, i thought i saw all models.. but this, sick
glasses.gif
 ugly,an glad this didnt stick, but historical non the less lol

Got my shipping notification from Eastbay. Can breathe sigh of relief. I know for most this was an easy cop, but I struggled on saturday morning so am glad everything has worked out. Love this shoe! 8)

That's how I felt when the infrared 2s come out. Didn't really care for the 2s and I wasn't showing them any love whatsoever. Walked into FNL a couple weeks later and they were sitting on the shelf. It was love at first sight!

Lucky you. I wanted the infras all along and then had a game day change of heart so didn't cop them. Regretted it almost instantly, but they were sold out online and in all my local retail outlets, have never seen them since. Won't pay above retail so looks like they are a permanent miss for me. :smh:

Love the quality of these 2s, must say they run kinda small though like the 9s.. Funny I won the raffle from a Hibbets here in va.. For a size 9 my usual, but it was kinda tight wish I had got a 9.. So I searched around that am, nothing..then my phone rings at 5:30 pm.. It's champs.. What! "We still have a 9 in the retro 2s if u want them, ( after not getting call back for the raffle)I said nah but I could use a 9.5, he said we have that to.. What! To my surprise.. So I returned the Hibbets pair and went to champs to grab the 9.5 I actually got to sit an try em on in the store which I haven't done since the 90s early 2000s.. Felt good,wish all releases would be this easy.
A few pages back me and a few others tried to tell yall these 2's ran small, but most people didn't listen. 
glasses.gif
 Anyway, glad you got the correct size.

just to confuse some of the youngins for fun (never fails) i wore these...

to cop these...

u could hear in the distance all types of convo throughout the day. from ppl thinking they're fakes, to 2010s, to customs, to ppl thinkin they were the pair that released.
laugh.gif

The shoes are aight, but your kids are TOO CUTE! Adorable. 

just to confuse some of the youngins for fun (never fails) i wore these...

to cop these...

u could hear in the distance all types of convo throughout the day. from ppl thinking they're fakes, to 2010s, to customs, to ppl thinkin they were the pair that released. :lol:

i hear the same **** when i wear mine. added/repped

Lucky

Im hearing nothing but good word about the comfort of these. I just hope i got the right size

Good to see nike stayed with full length air on these and not gimp the model out

shoe palace doesn't charge tax
Yes it does, as I was getting ready for checkout, the price jacked up cuz of tax which is $14 smh so I decide not to place my order. I don't know if its a west or east coast tax that be charging of location?

Back
Top Bottom