the thread about TWOs

Had a pic of mine on my phone so thought I'd share. Hanging in there for an old shoe:
these were always a nice looking colorway but I can't really see myself rocking them much. that being said I hope they retro the chrome and the white/black colorway first whenever the 2s come back around

Eastbay pair just got delivered.
The stiff leather, but these are cleeeean.
More collar/ankle padding than my 2004s.
Haven't put them on yet -- so as far as cushioning, I can't speak to that.
A couple glue spots, but nothing too scary.
:nerd:

Eastbay pair just got delivered.
The stiff leather, but these are cleeeean.
More collar/ankle padding than my 2004s.
Haven't put them on yet -- so as far as cushioning, I can't speak to that.
A couple glue spots, but nothing too scary.
:nerd:

i must say most recent retros have better paintjob and padding compared to the retros several years ago. What they need to improve is to use better upper materials.

My Pair From FTL Was Delivered Earlier This Afternoon Definitely A Sick Shoe The Leather Is Similar To The White Infrared VIS Although I Agree It’s Extremely Stiff I Should Have Gone A .5 Size Up These Do Run Small Because Of The Toe Box Being The First IIS I Coped This Year I Decided To Go TTS Either Way I’m Happy With The Purchase Was An Easy Cop Online Checked Out Within 10 Minutes From The Launch After 2-3 Minutes Of Clicking Add To Cart.    

Patiently waiting for more on-feet photos while waiting for my pair to arrive 
nerd.gif

Been saying this about going a .5 size up and we were getting bashed for it 
roll.gif
When I tried my pair on, it was a nice fit for me. TTS for me would have uncomfortable IMO. Similar to the 9's in terms of sizing. I guess it a matter of preference when it comes to how others like there shoes to fit.

When I tried my pair on, it was a nice fit for me. TTS for me would have uncomfortable IMO. Similar to the 9's in terms of sizing. I guess it a matter of preference when it comes to how others like there shoes to fit.
Same thing I had to do since I didn't buy the earlier releases so TTS was to tight and went .5 up.

Yes it does, as I was getting ready for checkout, the price jacked up cuz of tax which is $14 smh so I decide not to place my order. I don't know if its a west or east coast tax that be charging of location?
not for me, i dont get hit with tax and its free shipping plus i get a cpl bucks off cuz i get rewards points on my acct

Back
Top Bottom