the thread about TWOs

exactly..... but that sounds like a personal problem i simply stated they are sittin in stores in my mall...

You fail to see the point I'm trying to make.

Now, lets see if 3M is used on the 13s this year, like its supposed to be.

Doubt it, because JB knows they'll sell out without it.

Should just said THAT to begin with fam, we can't all read your mind... Touche on the 13's, glad I kept my 06 Flints and Altitudes spiffy...

exactly..... but that sounds like a personal problem i simply stated they are sittin in stores in my mall...

I'm good, my pair is en route. It just makes no sense to state that they're all over your town if you aren't willing to help any NTers get any. Most of the East Coast and midwest sold out immediately, so your statement comes off as gloating/teasing. But hey, helping out NTers is what I'M ABOUT, many on here are just worried about themselves. Guess you fall into the latter.

Duck mfn tales.

Got me all emotional

I had the perfect picture for these lined up with bc3 and bred 4s

Lol

Exits threads throwing 1s

really people looking for these thought this was a easy cop.... you can go in any mall in austin n they there bro

really people looking for these thought this was a easy cop.... you can go in any mall in austin n they there bro

IN AUSTIN.

Guess where most of us AREN'T?

how can you say thats a personal prob after you posted they are sitting BY YOU, with your any mall in austin comment

that gives the false hope you were trying to help... which is what NT USED to be know for ...members helping each other out

I agree that he could have thrown out where they're sitting from the jump, but he's been here long enough to remember the old days of members actually wanting to look out for each other, so it might be going too far to assume that he doesn't do that.

pair is on its way, should be here tomorrow. cant wait to see these, i was gonna pass bc i was literally on the fence, but my girl talked me into it. a girlfriend who supports your J craze is a keeper... trust me on this 1!

chill on aceboogiedbf aceboogiedbf I know for a fact he's looked out for AT LEAST one person in this thread in regards to these shoes....

first ya'll clown on people wanting to be spoon fed then you expect members to spoon feed? Hmmmmm. Yea he could've given us more, but the fact he even admitted they are sitting in his area is a help. Some people won't even give THAT much. Takes two secs to send a pm as opposed to taking up thread space going back n forth about stores, sizes, numbers etc.

Kudos to you Ace

Went to a couple stores to pick up raffles for the Foamposite, asked whether they had the 2s in stock. Most of the stores were either sold out or had a couple pairs in size 13+. Then I go to my last stop, a Foot Locker, and they have a full range of sizes! Asked them whats up and they said that the UPS got delayed and got the shipment yesterday (Tuesday).

Some of you folks said that you went down half a size, but I was debating whether to go up half or not.  The walls are pretty thick so it felt a bit tight.  I ended up grabbing my size in the end though (Size 10).

I'm a happy camper :smile:

Now, call me for those foamposites!!

My local store has a size 10 in these but I wear a 10.5 would the size 10 be uncomfortable for my feet? 

My local store has a size 10 in these but I wear a 10.5 would the size 10 be uncomfortable for my feet? 
I wear a 10 and almost went for 10.5 for these.  I have wide feet and these felt narrow.

I would consider going up a size, but not down a size.

If your local store has em, go in and try em on.

Dont forget to wear socks lol I walked in wearing slippers so I tried em on with no socks.

What size do you wear in 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6? I went same size as all those and they fit snug (10.5)... So, I you wear a 10.5 in all those, I'd say that 10 would be uncomfortable.

Last edited:
What size do you wear in 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6? I went same size as all those and they fit snug (10.5)... So, I you wear a 10.5 in all those, I'd say that 10 would be uncomfortable.
I wear 10.5 in all those as well as all the Jordan's I have.

Excuse the crappy phone camera pic (the infrared color is a little off in the pic b/c of the ****** quality of the camera) ... Mine came in today from Finish Line and I must say i'm impressed with my pair. There aren't any glue stains like ALL recent retros have, the stitching is on point, and the over all look is very nice imo. Yea the quality of materials used could always be better but we will never see that on a non-exclusive GR again unfortunately

I also got through on NDC and they finally updating my tracking today and they are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. i'm hoping the pair from NDC is just as nice.

View media item 921550

depends on what type of foot u have. these run narrow but long imo. i dont have wide feet so i went down .5 sz and they fit perfect

I've noticed they run large. I typically wear a 12 but all my Jordan's are either an 11 or 11.5. My XI's are an 11 and while they are a hair sung, they fit fine. A lot probably does have to do with the width of your foot as others said.

Back
Top Bottom