the thread about TWOs

My pair came from Fin line Thurs... extremely nice... quality is on point, and that little touch of 3M is a hidden treasure! These had me over the concord 2s by a mile, and I am glad I got them! plus the 150 retail tag and a WC reward makes these hard to beat! Cant wait to break them out sometime down the line! if you're on the fence check them out in person, very cool

Anyone after night shades?

I am...although the interwebs are eerily silent about them.

My boy connect doesn't know if he's getting them. Nike's twitter hasn't said anything about them. They aren't on the FTL launch locator...

Kinda worried.

New photos of Concord/Elephant Print 2's via kicksonfire 
What a bummer. These would have been clean as **** without the 2 obvious mistakes
indifferent.gif
. JB will still get paid come RD though
mean.gif
 and I will save
pimp.gif

Elephant print is growing on me. I may cop those. I don't own any 2's. Free shipping, no tax, and cash back always helps as well

how do the recent 2s fit?

Yes I know everyone foot is different but just tryin to get an idea in case i pull trigger when the next 2 drops. Havent decided yet since May is pretty packed

how do the recent 2s fit?

Yes I know everyone foot is different but just tryin to get an idea in case i pull trigger when the next 2 drops. Havent decided yet since May is pretty packed

they are TTS(the infa ii's) & were the same sz soooo

Last edited:
Nightshade 2s official release date along with the black 5lab3 is 5/17 according to NDC release day calendar

Looks like JB will be using the old box and not the wings box. Oh well, i'll still cop

With the Concord/EP 2's and the recent unveiling of the XX9's (with the exception of the 3's), i think JB's elephant print game is overboard. They're not putting that print to rest. Smh

Waiting on the White/Red pair, all the rest the young cats can have :smile:
Damn man, they really had to throw the Elephant Print in? They would be so clean otherwise. The purple speckles are even a nice look 
mean.gif
Cant agree more, without the print would have been a great pair.

Last edited:
:smokin

wore mine last week for the first time since 2008 to get raffles for foams in the morning and it crumbled |I...I kept these shoes in a cool place in my house too. I used to wear these practically everyday back then...

you didn't wear them for 6 years & they look they had grime all over them while being stored - but i'll happen sooner or later with that midsole composition

sorry tho - but i wouldn't bet against seeing a melo 2 retro...a fair amount of AJ2 fans want it

not my thing but can't hate

smokin.gif

wore mine last week for the first time since 2008 to get raffles for foams in the morning and it crumbled
tired.gif
...I kept these shoes in a cool place in my house too. I used to wear these practically everyday back then...Please re release these
That sucks man!  Being obsessed with the 2's since 1987, that pic breaks my heart.  

It's amazing how different my experience has been with my retros.  Like the other post, all my 2004's (Melos, white/black/red, chromes, white/red lows, white/navy lows) are still going strong and actually feel like they're brand new... hell, my 1995 retros still feel like they're new.  Not sure what I did right, besides rarely wearing them and keeping them in a cool, dark closet, but I consider myself very lucky.

Last edited:

wore mine last week for the first time since 2008 to get raffles for foams in the morning and it crumbled |I...I kept these shoes in a cool place in my house too. I used to wear these practically everyday back then...

you didn't wear them for 6 years & they look they had grime all over them while being stored - but i'll happen sooner or later with that midsole composition

sorry tho - but i wouldn't bet against seeing a melo 2 retro...a fair amount of AJ2 fans want it

not my thing but can't hate

wore mine last week for the first time since 2008 to get raffles for foams in the morning and it crumbled |I ...I kept these shoes in a cool place in my house too. I used to wear these practically everyday back then...Please re release these
View media item 929385
That sucks man!  Being obsessed with the 2's since 1987, that pic breaks my heart.  

It's amazing how different my experience has been with my retros.  Like the other post, all my 2004's (Melos, white/black/red, chromes, white/red lows, white/navy lows) are still going strong and actually feel like they're brand new... hell, my 1995 retros still feel like they're new.  Not sure what I did right, besides rarely wearing them and keeping them in a cool, dark closet, but I consider myself very lucky.

Honestly, I didn't know the 2s crumble at all. I've been on NT since early 2000 and don't think I've ever recall seeing anyone posting pics of their crumbled 2s. Because of that I didn't even bother checking the shoe out before I wore it. I once had about 135 pairs of kicks and these were one of my favorite shoes. When I saw the shoe crumble that morning, it hurt more than when my 99 black/cements IV or black/silver v crumbling on me a few yrs ago |I

Back then dudes were talking about wear your shoes to break into them so they won't crumble in the future. There goes that logic :lol:...But I stored all my shoes after wearing them in a dark, cool, place in my house without none of that plastic wrap or clear plastic bag...I even had the Silica bag in these. I don't even know what I did wrong. If it's the silica bags then I'm screwed. My collection is around 35 pairs now and I have those silica bags in every single one of the boxes.

Edit: just check on all my pairs and they are good. Seems like melo 2 was the only problem

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom