the thread about TWOs

it's crazy how people going for 2s now :lol: (myself included) No diss to those of you who have always liked that, but they pretty much sat the last time they were retro'd.

Only others I may cop are the white/red joints--hopefully they will be as easy to cop as the infra's.

Wouldn't really matter, these will most likely sit on the shelves because they are 2s.
Highly doubt the OG white/red aj2 will sit on shelves. They may not sell out instantly online but they def wont make it to the shelves in MOST US retailers. I kinda see these selling like the PB10s did which were gone with the quickness, down here in ATL anyway in stores.

Last edited:
Highly doubt the OG white/red aj2 will sit on shelves. They may not sell out instantly online but they def wont make it to the shelves in MOST US retailers. I kinda see these selling like the PB10s did which were gone with the quickness, down here in ATL anyway in stores.
This is so true, at today's status of the "game" anything retro will be sold on the same day, even the ll's.

YUCK 
laugh.gif

smh. those released just to make us want the white/black even more. they won't release them this year either but they will next year or the year after for 10-30 bucks more imo.

I like them, they're a lot better than the infrared IMO. Now will I get them is the question. Not going out of my way for them. They're near the bottom of my May list.

I like them, they're a lot better than the infrared IMO. Now will I get them is the question. Not going out of my way for them. They're near the bottom of my May list.
I like the infrared better. I think I prefer black based shoes over white mostly, after thinking about it.

I really liked the cement 2s since they first appeared. But all this purple and dookie green has to go. I think the EP is just put in the wrong place. Like just on the toe cap. Lol they shouldn't be fired just demoted

Patiently for the cdp white/red pair as well

Last edited:
Magic you have to be joking right bruh?

Nope, hell all of you like some ********.

You have people going for Future's, 5lab3's, Bel Air's, Infrared VI's, Cement II's...which I think are all garbage

We aren't all supposed to like the same thing. [shrug]

II's are plain to me, and the elephant gives it something, but not too much. All of you don't like them, so I hope it's easy.

Back
Top Bottom