the thread about TWOs

i already have my set(waiting for the ndc email) but i was just typing damn near word for word with fresco just posted.

they are sitting in your area COOL ... post where your located & the sizes avaiable if possible to actually help other members, instead of teasing them

Last edited:
most Champs CS can do a stock locate (which is why I mentioned that in my particular post) If you don't know how to do one most of the time if you call a store (even if they are sold out) and you ask them to locate a pair they can help you out. I've done it before on some kicks way back in the day.

I know NDC CS does stock locates; don't trust the stock locate map feature thing.

ndc doesnt care
laugh.gif

j/k

nope i havent
lol ok cool

Damn, i had the infrared 2s on hand, a day after release and i didnt cop. My friend wore these kicks to school today and they actually look good on feet.

is there a delay in shipping from NDC?

it's unusual that it's been this long without shipping confirmation. did I miss something?

it's unusual that it's been this long without shipping confirmation. did I miss something?
I agree.  Never had to wait this long for shipping confirmation from NDC.  At least I'm not the only one. lol

I agree.  Never had to wait this long for shipping confirmation from NDC.  At least I'm not the only one. lol

someone mentioned a delay in shipping message on one of the checkout pages but i didnt see it

Last edited:
I wish I would have screenshot the message I got on the checkout page but it was saying that orders would be delayed with the exception of one day orders but from the sounds of it everyone order is delayed. Just got done chatting with a rep and they said it was because if the demand for the 2s :lol: yea ok

Off topic I've had those black and gold tiempos in my cart since yesterday when they dropped and today I checked in my cart they are still there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom