the thread about TWOs

Mine should be showing up today from Finish Line. Kind of wish I didn't get them but it was an impulse buy just because I could at the time. 

Still waiting on shipping from my NDC order as well.

Edit: just got my tracking

Last edited:
just got shipping confirmation, but it was actually picked up yesterday

must be a delay in shipping information

they should be arriving tomorrow

I think there was delay across the board. Lost out on the raffle or at least I thought until I got a call from South Coast just now, today...telling me to pick up...do they really expect me to have my raffle ticket lol

Just realized White/Red's and SB Jordan 1's release date is June 7. Damn, what to buy....... 
eyes.gif

Anybody get this email:
Dear (blank),

We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 04/16/2014 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 04/24/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you've already received a shipping confirmation, you may disregard this note.

You don't need to do anything at this time. If, however, you'd like to cancel your order, just click here.

In the unlikely event that we're unable to meet the new shipping date, your order will be automatically cancelled and you’ll be notified by email.

Again, we're sorry your order was held up and we thank you for your patience. We're doing our best to get you up and running with your new Nike gear as quickly as possible. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Nike.com

Damn; that sucks.

But I mean why complain, you know? It's not CANCELLED, it's just not coming as soon as expected. I doubt complaining will make it come any sooner, unless you are complaining to try and finagle a coupon out of 'em or something.

really people looking for these thought this was a easy cop.... you can go in any mall in austin n they there bro

Back
Top Bottom