the thread about TWOs

Just a quick question .. For anyone to at got those infrared 2 yesterday how's the fit?

I had a pair from '04 and could have went down .5 size, so just wondering if they are fitting a lil big or tts, I Plan on picking up the night shade 2s

Walked around for an hour thinking my right shoe was just way less comfy and more tight. Turns out there was some of the packing paper stuck UNDER THE DAMB INSOLE which is supposed to be totally glued down. Fixed now and feels a lot better. Think I stretched the leather out or did any damage in that amount of time walking like that?

Just a quick question .. For anyone to at got those infrared 2 yesterday how's the fit?

I had a pair from '04 and could have went down .5 size, so just wondering if they are fitting a lil big or tts, I Plan on picking up the night shade 2s
I went down .5 and they fit perfect!

JUST SAW ON MODERN NOTORIETY THAT THE NIGHTSHADE 2's DROP ON APRIL 26TH... GOTTA HAVE 'EM. HOLLA...

CED B.

That dude gets every release very easily on NDC without a bot. He must live close to one of there servers. Or he's got Fiber Optic!
that ****** never got anything until everybody told him how to do it online. he didn't even have a mouse and used to click the refresh page button every 5 seconds or so. his vids would consist of every cuss word cuz he would strike out lol

that ****** never got anything until everybody told him how to do it online. he didn't even have a mouse and used to click the refresh page button every 5 seconds or so. his vids would consist of every cuss word cuz he would strike out lol
Hey that sounds like what I do every Saturday morning.

Nightshade IIs are too busy IMO... Prbly done w IIs till the Chicago's unless they wow me in person

Shooting for that $400 ndc cart this weekend xi low & Yeezy foams :pimp: :lol:

That dude gets every release very easily on NDC without a bot. He must live close to one of there servers. Or he's got Fiber Optic!
is this a joke? dude started getting releases, like last week. I used to LITERALLY cry laughing at his videos... you have to TRY to be slower than dude (at least thats the way it used to be).

Whether I like it or not, my heart starts to beat fast once release time hits... its that way with a lot of us. This dude has zero urgency and refreshes when he feels like it... instead of tapping F5, he clicks it with his mouse and types out "Jordan Retro" after every refresh. So yeah..... good joke, i guess.

if you don't know how to get sneakers.... a good way is to start making videos that are so bad that they are comedy. people will just start giving you inside info on how to cop.

Last edited:
Where? All the online stores I go to are sold out!

brick and mortars are a better indication of how a shoe is really moving IMO.... everything sells out online :lol: I was able to buy mine on Sunday.

If you still want these, do stock locate before paying resell prices; pretty sure there are pairs scattered all over the place.

brick and mortars are a better indication of how a shoe is really moving IMO.... everything sells out online :lol: I was able to buy mine on Sunday.

If you still want these, do stock locate before paying resell prices; pretty sure there are pairs scattered all over the place.

True indeed. I was bugging a bit but online lottery crap is very misleading.

I just think its hilarious when ppl post "these are sitting in my area" and fail to mention WHERE they're located... like WTF is the point of that? Context is key to making a statement/point to a forum full of people located all around the country and globe, especially when said folks WANT the item being "mentioned".

Back
Top Bottom