the thread about TWOs

who cares

you want um buy um

stop complaining about people not liking them and they sell out

why does it hurt you so much ?

DUDE, I'm grown, ain't nothing about a shoe, rather I get it or not will ever hurt me. I believe this is a page to express THOUGHTS If I'm not mistaken so relax yourself NT police.

IMO they sold out because of less products produced, model hasn't released in awhile, and new cats not knowing what 2's could go for in the aftermarket. I see a lot of people returning these in a week or two once they realize people don't want them.

JB is smart for releasing these in less numbers because these would've sat harder than the crimson 3's from last year with that ugly purple print on it :x

Those crimson III's were a huge general release and sold well. Especially for a retro+.

I think hulk Hogan had those on last night and batista had on a knicks cw xx8 lol. I might have been watching a re-run though

Last edited:
Just got back from the mall. I usually goto FL but in my area they didn't have any shipped to them. Crazy. Went to champs and all they had left were an 11 and 11.5. I wear a 10. Dude told me to try using force fields. Never have before. Slipped them in and my size 11s fit like 10s so I copped. I don't have any 2s in my collection but I like these. The infrared is a bit to pink for me but not a deal breaker. Like that they were 150 too. Im happy with my purchace. Going to break them in tonight watching Paquiao Bradley.

wear those fresh 2s!
pimp.gif
i have a few many shoes on my rotation and I never get a chance to break these out, maybe by this year summer
laugh.gif

Had to work this morning so I wasn't able to hit up my local mall. Ordered thru FNL, and used a $20 WC. Just got shipping confirmation from FNL as well. 
nthat.gif

IMO they sold out because of less products produced, model hasn't released in awhile, and new cats not knowing what 2's could go for in the aftermarket. I see a lot of people returning these in a week or two once they realize people don't want them.

JB is smart for releasing these in less numbers because these would've sat harder than the crimson 3's from last year with that ugly purple print on it :x

Those crimson III's were a huge general release and sold well. Especially for a retro+.

I remember seeing them at the mall around the time the Suns 8 released at multiple stores.

Those actually looked alright until I saw that purple print in person :x

Last edited:
Almost copped some 04 Chicago's today while out in Georgetown... :smh:

$355 doe :x
Might go back later this week and get thin still :smh: :smh:

Yeah that price is kinda steep but quality on them is nice.
Still got my pair, they're in good shape. Starting to yellow but I like how it looks.
View media item 913661

Beautiful man :x
Yeah, the pair I was looking at is definitely yellowed. Do you think a pair of 04's would be at risk of crumbling? They're 10 years old now. $355 is a lot to spend for sure

If they're DS there might be a chance of them crumbling. Try sticking your finger into the midsole see how it feels. My pair is wearable with no cracks because I wear them. Why'd you say beautiful with a :x :lol:

Yeah they're DS and yep that was the first test I did. I was checking for mushy midsoles :lol:
I didn't leave any thumbprints in them, so I assume thats good?
And I :x because its disgusting how bad I want some DS chicago's :x

In regard to crumbling:
I still wear my 2004s. Wear them maybe once a month.
Nowhere near crumble status & the only area that slightly yellowed is the white piece wrapping the heel.
They are easily the most comfortable shoes I wear these days.

Back
Top Bottom