the thread about TWOs

HOH in Montgomery Mall sold out of all sizes in adult and GS

I disowned that mall when them youngins camped out for the grey XII's. Now that I think about it this was the Grand Opening.

Can't wait to see some fits with these kicks guys..

Last edited:
Considering these are a Jordan 2 and how they usually sit on shelves I am suprised these sold out. Then again the last time 2's came out this selling out instantly nonsense wasn't around and also thats when the 6s came out in the lakers,pistons and oreos and those sat as well and even went on sale.

Yeah bro I was so blessed that I copped because I couldn't find even when opening the first link NDC tweeted out then a few minutes later I guess they tweeted out the right link specifically for men's sizes and I had to wait in line for a while. I almost copped off my phone too lol I thought I was done and I first got the second tweet on my phone and then my computer so I was waiting in line on my phone a few seconds before my computer and eventually my hand went numb from having to hold my phone for almost 30min straight (Galaxy Note 2) since it says don't refresh or accept calls while in line. What sucked is that at some point NDC crashed and I was kicked out of line on my phone and got an out of stock error message when trying to get back in line but thankfully I got through on my computer, well my brother got through on his computer since he's the one that cops for me on the computer and I always try doing my part on my phone. I'm glad you were able to cop bro, did you use the free two day air shipping code? Ever since NDC switched to CAPTCHA I've been paying less for my shoe's than when I win raffles and pick up in store :pimp:
Yea I used the one they sent with the baron 1s :pimp:

If available, I'll pick these up next Saturday if (or more likely when) I strike out on the Foams.

Nike DC store sold out in about 20 mins... These are def being slept on... Def more limited than ppl thought, not even close to GR
Everything that is a GR is still going too be L. JB/Nike is not gonna make a crap load and have JB retros sit on shelves. That does not look good on ther end of partnership with Jordan.

Yea I used the one they sent with the baron 1s :pimp:

I think a nike store employee gave me some long code for the free two day shipping, thankfully it worked because none of the online codes worked :smh: but I got the Baron Pack last week and those are dope as well! I'm done until next month lol I'm glad I got to pay way under what I would have paid in store had I won a raffle. The mall I go to charges 9% tax so it would have been over $160 but on NDC I got these for $159 shipped.

ndc wouldnt let me cancel my 2nd pair :smh:

I think they set a 30 minute limit to cancel orders and then you are screwed until you get your package and return it regardless if it has even shipped or not :smh:

2's have always been true to size for me, but Nightwing said these run big. Do a lot of people notice if they do indeed run big???

It always tickles me how so many say they hate a shoe but the shoe be gone on release day or shortly after.

But those people tht say they hate a shoe probably still passed. There are people that like certain shoes and they could be the reason they sell out. So, what I'm saying is... There's no way to say that the people that say they hate them actually bought. There's a real world, with more people outside of NT.

It always tickles me how so many say they hate a shoe but the shoe be gone on release day or shortly after.

That's because for ever person that says they hate the shoe there's 100 kids that want it to be cool or to resell.

Last edited:

When will people learn that sneaker blog and NT comments are not always indicative of popular opinion?

Last edited:
Well now the next and last 2's at least for me this year unless there's other good looking 2's that haven't surfaced yet is the white/red 2's coming out in June.

Gonna stop by the mall and see these in person.

If I can use my rewards at champs might scoop.

Back
Top Bottom